Put Cody Glenn back on the team

macroboy

Our LB's played just fine today and we'll be fine against CU as well but .......

I want Cody Glenn back on the team. He's been one of those guys you can really cheer for.

I don't know what he did but I think he's been punished enough. (yes, that really depends on what he did but we don't know). We all make mistakes. We pay for them and we get a shot at redemption. Up to this point he has been a stand-up character guy.

Let Cody play for senior day!!!

End the suspension!!!

We have to trust Bo's judgment on this one. If he doesn't play anymore for the Huskers, we know it was pretty serious, because it would take a lot not to let a guy play his last game in Memorial Stadium as a senior. I hope it wasn't that bad of a deal...both for the fans, and for Cody.

Time will tell...nobody really knows what he did, or what the message Bo is going to be sending to the rest of the team. Bo may make him an example so that others will think twice before stepping out of line.

I am sure Osborne is aware of what is going on, and even though it is Bo's decision, I am sure if asked he would give his input. Osborne was always one to give the player a second chance if he could. He believed in the person. I think Bo is kind of like that too, though I also think Bo can be pretty hard-headed and no nonsense - and wants the players to realize that from the start.

I believe Cody is a good kid, he has not caused any problems up to this point, it would be a shame to see the kid not get to play in the last game of his career at Nebraska, especially after he volunteered to switch positions this year because of a need the team had. I hope no matter what happens, good will come to Cody...and the Nebraska Cornhuskers. But Bo has to put the team first.