Kansas State Intro video

Micheal

i honestly think they should be able to be fined for trying to promote that play (one of the worst facemasks I've ever seen) as a "highlight." I don't know how as a fan you can be proud of that moment anyway. Getting a treat from the refs is nothing most people would be so proud of, it would be like Penn State showing highlights of the out of bounds catch before their games, lol. I guess thats just KSU though, and why they deserve to never be good.

I've still never figured out why a team called "Wildcats" has a giant rodent for a mascot...

:yeah When I used to work at K-State I had to be at every game and I would ask all my employees that were at the game with me "why do you guys have a giant mouse as a mascot?" Their reply "that's a wildcat!"

I'd say "take a closer look" They would go "no thats a .........Oh S@#T,your right!" Priceless!!

I've still never figured out why a team called "Wildcats" has a giant rodent for a mascot...

:yeah When I used to work at K-State I had to be at every game and I would ask all my employees that were at the game with me "why do you guys have a giant mouse as a mascot?" Their reply "that's a wildcat!"

I'd say "take a closer look" They would go "no thats a .........Oh S@#T,your right!" Priceless!!

:rollin

I just was looking around on youtube and found this...sorta interestin, and very dumb

I was at the game this weekend. I would have to say that k-state has dumbest intro in college football. I don't see how anybody would get jacked up after watching that stupid video. Plus, their color is purple...... dedhoarse

The Chase scene.. :rollin

Barney meets Dukes of Hazzard theme?

:sarcasm Your in need of some serious entertainment if you thought that was funny, son.

Son?

I'm a month older than you..

And you're right..I am in need of some semi serious entertainment.

But what was funny was how lame it was..Like trying to laugh at Conan O'Brien.

I hated watching the Dukes or even Barney, but remembered the lame "happy music" as being played in every chase scene from that show that my neice seemed to like to watch so much.

Here's what I think we should do for a tunnel walk or pregame video:

I think Bo should wear a white shirt, tie, and sweatervest while they walk down the tunnel. Then, just b4 they run onto the field, he rips it all off to reveal the gray and red 'NEBRASKA' sweatshirt underneath!

WWF bay-beh!

Seriously, they gotta promote Bo's badass persona and turn it into a positive!

For e.g., during the tunnel walk, they have video on the big screen of Bo transforming from the sweatshirt/cap guy into a red and white IRON MAN. He throws the Bones and the camera pans to reveal him standing on the middle of a huge white skull and bones 'Blackshirt' emblem @ the ctr. of our field which is BLACK'

All choreographed to the 'beloved' Black Sabbath theme.

How cool would THAT be?! :box:bonez:steam