Ganz getting more pub.

RMN

Nebraska’s Joe Ganz was more or less relegated to the back seat on preseason lists of the Big 12 Conference’s 10 returning starting quarterbacks. But Ganz has more than proven he belongs up front, as have the Cornhuskers in recent weeks.

CU fans might remember him best for throwing three interceptions in last season’s bizarre 65-51 Buffs win, but Ganz was otherwise prolific. He passed for 484 yards (31-of-58) and four touchdowns, and ran for 37 yards and two more scores.

In Nebraska’s 56-28 rout of Kansas State last weekend, Ganz accounted for 365 yards in total offense – including a career-high 95 rushing yards – and four touchdowns (two rushing, two passing), winning the league’s offensive player-of-the-week award.

His 3,351 yards in total offense make him the Cornhuskers’ single-season record holder in that category.

“He’s played really well (and) been consistent all year,” first-year Nebraska coach Bo Pelini said.

Ganz is even getting some recognition in Colorado. Good to see. Hope he puts up big numbers against CU too.

He deserves every ounce of recognition, too.

The guy can ball. I'd probably let my girlfriend sleep with him...

She probably already has, but that's not the point...

Wait, did I just read that?!?!!! This coming from the guy who pulls out quotes of BRI for our viewing pleasure....I think BRI needs to start a thread.

He deserves every ounce of recognition, too.

The guy can ball. I'd probably let my girlfriend sleep with him...

She probably already has, but that's not the point...

:clap If she's slept with Ganz she's probably slept with Sam Keller also. Keep that hoe on a leash! :lol:

It's alright...

I get to do all the good stuff with her like... talking and... driving her to the mall so she can buy lingerie... and watch her get drunk and hit on other guys... stuff like that.