Wheres the hate for CU around here???

JHaWk

I thought that every huskerfan would be foaming at the bit to

get some revenge on sCUm?? Wheres the hate? I know I sure

as heck want some revenge on MU no matter the odds.

Nu will win this game because CU has no offense. They think they

are a spread team but they really are a punting offense. CUs D is

nothing special either. KU whooped them easily.

Revenge is a dish best served cold and it will be a cold day

after thanksgiving in Lincoln. Send the buffs home for christmas

just like they did to Neb last year. :clap:clap:clap:box:box:horns2

I don't hate any north teams, I pity them because NEBRASKA has kicked their ass for a 100 years.

My wife and kids used to live in Denver. Suffice it to say that I really dis-like the Buff fans. One example comes to mind on Halloween while the wife and I were trick or treating with my 2 little boys ( 3 and 6 yrs old) in the mall, because of the cold. One of the store managers comes out and starts screaming at my 6 yr old asking him why he's dressed as a Husker football player? :wtf I proceeded to grab him by the neck and show him some Husker love ;) But my Lovely corn fed darlin persuaded me to let him go. I have absolute hate for the Fluffaloes!!

My wife and kids used to live in Denver. Suffice it to say that I really dis-like the Buff fans. One example comes to mind on Halloween while the wife and I were trick or treating with my 2 little boys ( 3 and 6 yrs old) in the mall, because of the cold. One of the store managers comes out and starts screaming at my 6 yr old asking him why he's dressed as a Husker football player? :wtf I proceeded to grab him by the neck and show him some Husker love ;) But my Lovely corn fed darlin persuaded me to let him go. I have absolute hate for the Fluffaloes!!

well played sir! :horns2

Easy folks... anybody that thinks THIS next game is gonna be a walk in the park could be in for some real misery. I'm a husker fan thru and thru, but you've GOT to give CU this advantage... They are LITERALLY playing FOR a bowl game. Think that won't make them 'get up' for our men in red? Heck, CU gets up for the Nebraska games just BECAUSE. Remember last year? (Grrrrrooooan...) I think CU hates us MORE than we hate them right now! Besides, I watched that last CU game and they gave Ok. State more trouble than they SHOULD have. No, no... Our boys better be READY for a huge fight and a long day with a good game. That being said, are we LOADS better defensively AND offensively than we were last year? Absolutely. I want this to be a solid blow out of 64 to 3, but our guys better eat buffalo burgers on turkey day and be READY. This IS, as far as I'm concerned, the biggest game of the season this year. Maybe not for the stats, maybe not for the ranking, but in the 'the Callahan era is OVER' aspect. My gut says CU comes RIGHT OUT AT US every play and gives us fits... Should be a good, well fought game. GO BIG RED! (Oh and that whole Ganz / Swift for president 2012 thing!)

There is no way in hell that Colorado hates us more than I hate Colorado.

That whole state can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. (Except for the husker fans living there)

Its to bad a bunch of people that disrepect college football go to school there because the campus

and where the stadium sits are pretty cool. I know some buff fans post here and seem to be prety cool

but you also could have been one of the ones throwing snowballs at our kicker back in 91.

MU your not far behind CU in classless fans and I know everyone has them just some ALOT more

than others.

I have absolutely nothing against the Colorado program, in fact I rather approve of Dan Hawkins and what he's trying to do and hope that the situation works.

But man, my hatred is deep for the Colorado fans.

BTW, anyone who actually hates a team, that's just childish. It's not the team that smack talks, thinks they are all that, or anything of that sort. It's the fans period.

I have absolutely nothing against the Colorado program, in fact I rather approve of Dan Hawkins and what he's trying to do and hope that the situation works.

BTW, anyone who actually hates a team, that's just childish. It's not the team that smack talks, thinks they are all that, or anything of that sort. It's the fans period.

except for chase and blaine right?

I disagree, it's called being a fan. Part of football is having a team or teams that no one can stand. I know some go to extremes, i.e. slashing tires, keying cars, ect., doing things like that is childish. But hating a team that is not your own is not. I know a few older fans, like in their 60's and 70's, that saying "Oklahoma Sooners" is like saying a curse word.

I thought that every huskerfan would be foaming at the bit to

get some revenge on sCUm?? Wheres the hate? I know I sure

as heck want some revenge on MU no matter the odds.

Nu will win this game because CU has no offense. They think they

are a spread team but they really are a punting offense.....

I thought they ran that 'prevent' offense? :rollin