Wheres the hate for CU around here???

JHaWk

I thought that every huskerfan would be foaming at the bit to

get some revenge on sCUm?? Wheres the hate? I know I sure

as heck want some revenge on MU no matter the odds.

Nu will win this game because CU has no offense. They think they

are a spread team but they really are a punting offense. CUs D is

nothing special either. KU whooped them easily.

Revenge is a dish best served cold and it will be a cold day

after thanksgiving in Lincoln. Send the buffs home for christmas

just like they did to Neb last year. :clap:clap:clap:box:box:horns2

Oh there is no shortage of hate of CU. First off, it isn't even game week yet. We need a week to let it all marinate. Have to give the Buff fans time to imagine all sorts of impossible scenarios in which they MIGHT win and start the smack talk, that is afterall what they are best at. ;)

Plain and simple, I FRIGGIN HATE CU MORE THAN ANY TEAM IN FOOTBALL..... from pop-warner, jr high, hs, ncaa (any division), NFL, arena football (any league), NFL Europe, and CFL !!!!

I am the "nicest" guy in the world, so I don't like to start garbage and try to avoid conflict, so I don't say much on the board that is controversial........but, I have been to Boulder way too many times and experienced a bunch of fair-weather preppies who love to get drunk and talk trash whenever CU happens to win..... I gaurantee you, at game time, I will be like Dr. Jeckyll (sp) and Mr. Hyde.....because a few beers in, I will embarass anyone around me...

Let's get rowdy KC Husker !!!!!!!!!

Easy folks... anybody that thinks THIS next game is gonna be a walk in the park could be in for some real misery. I'm a husker fan thru and thru, but you've GOT to give CU this advantage... They are LITERALLY playing FOR a bowl game. Think that won't make them 'get up' for our men in red? Heck, CU gets up for the Nebraska games just BECAUSE. Remember last year? (Grrrrrooooan...) I think CU hates us MORE than we hate them right now! Besides, I watched that last CU game and they gave Ok. State more trouble than they SHOULD have. No, no... Our boys better be READY for a huge fight and a long day with a good game. That being said, are we LOADS better defensively AND offensively than we were last year? Absolutely. I want this to be a solid blow out of 64 to 3, but our guys better eat buffalo burgers on turkey day and be READY. This IS, as far as I'm concerned, the biggest game of the season this year. Maybe not for the stats, maybe not for the ranking, but in the 'the Callahan era is OVER' aspect. My gut says CU comes RIGHT OUT AT US every play and gives us fits... Should be a good, well fought game. GO BIG RED! (Oh and that whole Ganz / Swift for president 2012 thing!)

JHaWk - you are a frequent poster and you KNOW that the VAST majority on this board are great college football fans and try to talk reasonably about our opponents and have intelligent discussions with members from other schools. And then there are posters here that are clever in responding to the 'hit and runners' to come in to talk smack against our program. In fact, many are REALLY good at sniping back at them.

Unless there are members here that have different 'handles', I did not remember seeing ONE member of this board going to the KSU rivals site where I also belong, and post a 'hit and run' last week before or after the game in Manhattan trying to stir the Cat fans. This is a classy board IMHO.

CU is like the little smart-ass mouthy kid who doesn't know when to shut up. They get their shots in every once in awhile but what they need is an old fashioned behind the woodshed ass kickin. NU needs to come in with a purpose and knock the damn buffs teeth in. I hate sCUm, always have and always will. The Blackshirts need to go out and slap them buffs around like the bitches they are. This game is a perfect opportunity for our D to shut at team completely down and dominate them. Then the O can just slam the ball down their throats and chew up clock all day long. I can't wait for this game. :steam

Normally topeka I would be more classy and forgive me if I'm not with my post. But, this is CU we are talking about and I would love nothing more than to send them home with their tails tucked between their legs to think about all offseason about the beat down they just got.

Easy folks... anybody that thinks THIS next game is gonna be a walk in the park could be in for some real misery. I'm a husker fan thru and thru, but you've GOT to give CU this advantage... They are LITERALLY playing FOR a bowl game. Think that won't make them 'get up' for our men in red? Heck, CU gets up for the Nebraska games just BECAUSE. Remember last year? (Grrrrrooooan...) I think CU hates us MORE than we hate them right now! Besides, I watched that last CU game and they gave Ok. State more trouble than they SHOULD have. No, no... Our boys better be READY for a huge fight and a long day with a good game. That being said, are we LOADS better defensively AND offensively than we were last year? Absolutely. I want this to be a solid blow out of 64 to 3, but our guys better eat buffalo burgers on turkey day and be READY. This IS, as far as I'm concerned, the biggest game of the season this year. Maybe not for the stats, maybe not for the ranking, but in the 'the Callahan era is OVER' aspect. My gut says CU comes RIGHT OUT AT US every play and gives us fits... Should be a good, well fought game. GO BIG RED! (Oh and that whole Ganz / Swift for president 2012 thing!)

people said the same thing about KSU, we know how that turned out....this team will be prepared to dish out a similar ass whoopin.

For the most part I respect the Buff team throughout the years, occasionally a coach may get a prop or two from me. The Buffs always seem to play out of their asses against us as underdogs. And when bowl eligibility becomes part of that equation they seem to step up their performance even more. No, I can being myself to respect their players, but their fans are another story.

Grew up in the Panhandle of NE, so at times trips to Boulder were easier than getting down to Lincoln for the game. Beautiful setting dip$hit fans as most know. From the five year old babble coming out of their mouths to slashed tires and keyed cars I've been there seen that. My old man used to bring screwdrivers with us, park by a Colorado car and switch plates with them, brilliant. However, the mother of my sCUm stories goes back to 1995 and great ass kicking that we gave them. It was after the game and I saw five sCUm douches watch about an 60 year old Husker fan go into the porta$hitter and then push it over on him. I was 15 and SO wanted to join in as my old man and three of his buddies went to kick their asses but he said he'd kick my ass to if I joined in. That incident right there has brewed a hatred for those biggest bunch of cry babying football fan posers that burns deep.