Uh oh

husker4

Yea, I heard that from a respected poster on HI that is usually always legit. Didn't know it was with the knee, but apparently Eric Hagg is now learning how to wrap up with his new Black Shirt.

Cross your fingers and hope that Joey's knee didn't pop and it's only a sprain and he ready to play next Friday. :angry:

Yea, I heard that from a respected poster on HI that is usually always legit. Didn't know it was with the knee, but apparently Eric Hagg is now learning how to wrap up with his new Black Shirt.

Cross your fingers and hope that Joey's knee didn't pop and it's only a sprain and he ready to play next Friday. :angry:

Why are they wrapping up on the starting QB!!!!

Wow, didn't see this one coming. Was at the game and didn't notice an injury..(probably explains why Witt-Lee both played <_< )...... Man, I hope he is okay, but if not, at least we have a bye week to get Witt ready.

I am assuming that he was trying to tell us that Haag was awarded a Blackshirt today. I wonder if Ricky got one.

Why are they wrapping up on the starting QB!!!!

That's what I want to know too?? I don't know, spread option drill?? Maybe this is what you get when the entire staff is out on the road recruiting with Pelini the only one left to coach the team.

To the guy on the gameday thread/countless other Husker Armchair coaching posters wanting to see Witt/Lee get action, time to shut the hell up because you're gonna get what you want vs. CU.

I swear this is an innocent Question. You all seem to hate Colorado way more than Missouri I understand the record and all but there seems to me genuine hate between CU and yourselves.

Any history that I'm not aware about? Kansas hates us also so they can umm gently caress themselves.

Now that I "re-read" the post, I am also wondering if they were having contact with the starting QB..... WTF........ This isn't very good timing...

but, have faith, Joe will be fine and hopefully for HIS sake, not OURS !!!

We are just fans, and to be upset because NU might lose because of this injury is pretty friggin selfish. It is Joe that we should be thinking about. It would suck tremendously if he couldn't finish what HE started...

If he can't play, I feel horrible for him. As far as the team is concerned, they will be fine....win/lose.... they are already bowl eligible and if he can't play, Witt-Lee will get a 2 game and bowl preparation head start on next yr..... NOT WHAT I WANT, but just pointing it out.

The rumor/speculation is that it's his shoulder or hand. Hopefully the MRI comes up negative in the next couple of days and that he'll be OK for the CU game.

For the Mizzou guy, the CU hate comes more from the Colorado side. 10 straight years of pretty close nail biters/heart breakers from 1991-2001 with NU winning all of those games to the 2001-62-36 implosion of the Big Red Machine. More of it is hype on their side starting when McCartney was hired and circled in a big FAT RED marker the NU game. That and a ton of Colorado fans could care less how the season goes on if at the end of the year CU could some how beat NU. Example, if CU somehow could pull out the W vs. NU next week, even at a 6-6 record = successful season for CU.

I swear this is an innocent Question. You all seem to hate Colorado way more than Missouri I understand the record and all but there seems to me genuine hate between CU and yourselves.

Any history that I'm not aware about? Kansas hates us also so they can umm gently caress themselves.

Basically CU wants to play with us and wants us to be their arch rival, and think the best way to do that is to spew venom and get a reaction, and we get annoyed and pissed that they think they have a right to anything at all because we have a right to everything because we're the most spoiled fans in college football history.