Here is your history of the Big XII North fans:

HUSKER 37

Yes, it's true...Here is your history of the Big XII North fans:

NU Fans - Absolutely the most hypocritical self-obsessed fans in the nation. Carved into rock above the entrance to their stadium is engraved: "Through these gates pass the greatest fans in college football" and they take great pride in giving standing ovations to every visiting opponent - win or lose.

Except when Kansas State visited Lincoln in 2003 and beat the ever-living crap out of them. Sure, the 20 or so people who didn't leave may have clapped a little bit, but the rest were getting drunk in the various back yards around the stadium and plotting the murder of Frank Solich. Add in the aforementioned "Sal is Dead" episode along with numerous domestic violence incidents punctuated by Lawrence Phillips reinstatement just in time to win a national championship and you have a fan base that surpasses all other NCAA institutions in hypocrisy. It's not even close.

CU Fans - Common criminals. They didn't start out this way, but the constant beatings from the over-bearing, self-righteous Huskers left them feeling that the world is completely unfair. Their only success came from the few years after McCartney solidified his recruiting ties to the inner city gangs in L.A. This led them to embrace MCMW. They throw bags of piss and they beat opposing fans and police sometimes have to clear the stadium during games or use tear gas to clear the field after games. The Sal incident only served as an excuse to pillage and loot on a grander scale.

KSU Fans - The consummate underdog. Beloved and pitied by all...until we got good. Then we were a bunch of loudmouthed, cocky, ass-kickers. Of course this led to much disdain from the Huskers who feel compelled to constantly remind KSU fans of our historical inferiority. With our new-found cockiness we threw up the Brooke Berringer threads which, understandably, threw the Husker fans into a tizzy of rants about classiness. Older Huskers kept their mouths shut because they remember what they did to Sal.

MU Fans - The other consummate underdog. Only bigger than KSU. When they get good (and someday they will) they will be just like KSU only with 10X more chirpers and 10X more annoying. Someday, Mizzou will be the absolute bane of every Husker's existence. They have the capacity to combine both the criminal elements of CU with the cockiness of KSU to become the worst case nightmare for the Big Red.

ISU Fans - The little brother. Begging for attention.

ku Fans - Irrelevant.

That's an old thread. I bet those fuggers talk less sh#t now after 2 consecutive beat downs. I like how one idiot said "4-3 against the Huskers since 2000". Yeah, and 4-37 in since '68. You want to be mad at those Pussies, but they are too friggin stupid and pathetic to really take seriously. I guess 40-50 years of consistent beatdowns at the hands of the big red leave them with an inferiority complex that requires extensive therapy to delve into. I am too young to recall the "Sal is Dead, Go Big Red." If it happened, it is disgusting and regrettable, but that is way less circulated than their Brook Berringer discussions. Just like KSU, instead of taking a high road, they have to bring it down below the gutter. f#*k em, f#*k em up their stupid asses. Jeez, I am turnin into ETR with my hatred for them!

embrace your hatred! let the power of the dark side consume you!

the rule of two is in effect, i'm now looking for my apprentice, taking applications. if you don't apply i will have to cut you down like darth bane told me to.

also...ksu fans run their mouths so much but never back it up :LOLtartar

Who or What is "Sal"

I believe he was a colorado player that died...tragically....and some NU fans (a looong time ago) showed NO CLASS and made a sign (bumper sticker) that made fun of the situation.....

Huskerextra blog comment:

http://www.journalstar.com/blog/huskers.ph...p;pb=1#c2008666

With bonus idiot posting Sal is still dead:

http://www.journalstar.com/blog/huskers.ph...p;pb=1#c2008590