Gator Bowl

gotchman

Now, if only USC can beat Notre Dame. That in itself is a tall task.....

:sarcasm

We certainly don't want to play a Big Ten school in the Rose Bowl (we already beat the crap out of their best, OSU).

That really isn't in your hands is it? If Oregon State holds out, then they will go to the Rose bowl and USC will get an at-large bid. Ugh, this means that the miserable PAC10 (save for one team) gets two BCS bids.

Now, if only USC can beat Notre Dame. That in itself is a tall task.....

:sarcasm

USC will simply kill Notre Dame next weekend for a couple of reasons. (1) USC is outstanding, and (2) USC wants to impress the BCS boys so they can get into a top tier BCS Bowl. We certainly don't want to play a Big Ten school in the Rose Bowl (we already beat the crap out of their best, OSU). If the Gator Bowl takes Notre Dame after USC beats them badly, the Gator Bowl ought to get out of the bowl business altogether.

I'm pulling for you, Huskers.......

I hate to say it, but it looks like Oregon State is going to the Rose Bowl, my friend.

Oregon State/Penn State rematch. Wild.

I'm too drunk and too tired to see if this has been posted yet but cbs sportsline has us going to the gator an mizzou going to the holiday.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

Damn those are very boring match ups. Other then watching the BCS title game and Texas vs USC, the other BCS bowl games would be unwatchable.

I could USC fan complaining that they should have a share of the NC, if they beat Texas if Oklahoma wins out.

I'm too drunk and too tired to see if this has been posted yet but cbs sportsline has us going to the gator an mizzou going to the holiday.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/bowls/predictions

Remember our "cream puff" OOC schedule? Three of our four OOC opponents are projected to go bowling. Four of eight in conference opponents. Seven out of 12, and we defeated 3 of them, and 2 of the losses were with in a TD.

USC will simply kill Notre Dame next weekend for a couple of reasons. (1) USC is outstanding, and (2) USC wants to impress the BCS boys so they can get into a top tier BCS Bowl. We certainly don't want to play a Big Ten school in the Rose Bowl (we already beat the crap out of their best, OSU). If the Gator Bowl takes Notre Dame after USC beats them badly, the Gator Bowl ought to get out of the bowl business altogether.

I'm pulling for you, Huskers.......

I hate to say it, but it looks like Oregon State is going to the Rose Bowl, my friend.

Oregon State/Penn State rematch. Wild.

Yeah, Arizona let them off the hook. But I doubt they will beat Oregon next week. That is always a grudge match. Still ... I'd rather OSU went to the Rose Bowl to play Penn State so that USC can play Texas or Oklahoma in another BCS Bowl.

But just watch ... UCLA will probably beat us in the last game. That's one of our worst faults: looking past a weak opponent to the next tough game.

I'm still pulling for the Huskers to get a good bowl invite....