things to worry about against cu..

shagg

IDK, I thought that the other QB they played this year looked pretty good, Tyler Hansen (sp) is his name. He is a scrambler. I think that the Huskers better be prepared for anything and everything. Coach Hawkins will throw everything and then some at us. This year I am glad the game is in Lincoln. JMO

Huskers win but I'm not sure how easy it is going to be. They always play us tough.

IDK, I thought that the other QB they played this year looked pretty good, Tyler Hansen (sp) is his name. He is a scrambler. I think that the Huskers better be prepared for anything and everything. Coach Hawkins will throw everything and then some at us. This year I am glad the game is in Lincoln. JMO

Huskers win but I'm not sure how easy it is going to be. They always play us tough.

I agree. IMO if our D can dial it up like they did against KU and KSU, we should put it on them..

The only team this Friday that can beat Nebraska is Nebraska.. Just dont leave them in the game with sloppy play and we should be fine.

The only team this Friday that can beat Nebraska is Nebraska.. Just dont leave them in the game with sloppy play and we should be fine.

This post pretty much defines three of our four losses . . . Colorado has the most anemic offense we'll face all year. The biggest threat is gonna be Tyler Hansen scrambling out of the pocket. Also, their pass D is pretty good, so we'll need to establish a ground game quickly to open things up.

This post pretty much defines three of our four losses . . . Colorado has the most anemic offense we'll face all year. The biggest threat is gonna be Tyler Hansen scrambling out of the pocket. Also, their pass D is pretty good, so we'll need to establish a ground game quickly to open things up.

Just a side note. I think back to other games this year and the "caoch speak", When Pelini said "We had a good week", the Huskers seemed to play pretty well. When Pelini said "We didnt have a good week", the Huskers seemed to play pretty bad. Wonder what his comments will be this week?

Just a side note. I think back to other games this year and the "caoch speak", When Pelini said "We had a good week", the Huskers seemed to play pretty well. When Pelini said "We didnt have a good week", the Huskers seemed to play pretty bad. Wonder what his comments will be this week?

Well he really like the practices last week so that is encouraging. This comment has been more consistent from Bo lately, the team seems to matured a lot and fully understands how hard they need to practice in order to play well.