trick plays against CU??

np_husker

Yeah that game was fun. It seemed like the only game Cally just let the guys have fun because Colorado was so overmatched. It was if Callahan was just laughing at them and toying with them like a cat with a ball of yarn.

I seem to recall a certain Nebraska game where the huskers were the yarn.

not so offensive when its your team doing it is it? :box

Laugh it up Fuzball :nutz

Yeah that game was fun. It seemed like the only game Cally just let the guys have fun because Colorado was so overmatched. It was if Callahan was just laughing at them and toying with them like a cat with a ball of yarn.

I seem to recall a certain Nebraska game where the huskers were the yarn.

not so offensive when its your team doing it is it? :box

Laugh it up Fuzball :nutz

Oh....right in the onions. :o

that fourth down play...with Taylor walking toward the sideline, i'm not a callahan fan, but that was classic.

that was classic. that and the come from behind drive at tA&M are the two most enduring sequences from the callahan era.

Yeah, those two moments really stick out in my mind when I think of that year.

i think it was ridiculous to run the same field goal fake...cu had seen it on tape and what were they to lose by sending someone right to the path of the toss to henery...we would've been better off kicking it, especially since it was shorter than henery's ~57 yarder

Henery is a hero . . . but didn't he kinda run out of the way of the CU player on the fake FG? If he would have run into him he wouldn't catch the ball or at least score the TD, the D holds and at the point of Ganz's sack we would be leading 30 - 24?

i think it was ridiculous to run the same field goal fake...cu had seen it on tape and what were they to lose by sending someone right to the path of the toss to henery...we would've been better off kicking it, especially since it was shorter than henery's ~57 yarder

Henery is a hero . . . but didn't he kinda run out of the way of the CU player on the fake FG? If he would have run into him he wouldn't catch the ball or at least score the TD, the D holds and at the point of Ganz's sack we would be leading 30 - 24?

i dont remember exactly what Henery did, but even if we would've kicked it then, had we have missed, it still would've avoided the immediate cu touchdown...the play was too obvious...it lacked the surprise it had during the kansas game...