Linebackers

zoogs

Probably see a lot of what we saw against K-State where we saw two linebackers and five Defensive Backs on the field. - We started that game with Asante, Thenarse Murrilo and Hagg on the field and we rotated in a slew of safeties and corners throughout the game as well as a number of linebackers.

The Linebackers available for the Colorado game that are already listed as participants in games this year:

Dillard - Maybe

Grove

Kohler

Lawrence

May

Washington

Wortman

If we run alot of two linebacker sets that is plenty, if we run mostly three linebacker sets it may get a bit thin but not desperately thin, I'd expect to see a good mix of two and three linebacker sets this game to get a lot of different looks and time for a variety of players. Plus give our bowl opponent a few more things to have to gameplan for.

Ok i knew that glenn was out, but why is holt out?

i belive that lawernce has played well throughout the season

kolher has made some good plays

wortman has played really well better than i thought he would, and the kid from out of no where matt may still needs to bee seen if the kid is for real. So i think that Dillard will start and finish the game at mlb, Wortman will play good like he has all season and i think there will be a split in time with May and kolher

I just get a "gut-feeling" that due to the lack of time that Washington is getting, that maybe Bo is planning on applying for a medical..... He missed a lot early due to injury, and you are allowed to play a certain number of snaps and still qualify for a medical.... I just wonder if they aren't limiting snaps, hoping in the back of their mind that he may be granted an extra year....food for thought

Ok i knew that glenn was out, but why is holt out?

i belive that lawernce has played well throughout the season

kolher has made some good plays

wortman has played really well better than i thought he would, and the kid from out of no where matt may still needs to bee seen if the kid is for real. So i think that Dillard will start and finish the game at mlb, Wortman will play good like he has all season and i think there will be a split in time with May and kolher

He hurt his shoulder, clavacle?, and had surgery about 2 weeks ago. He is out for the rest of the year.

I just get a "gut-feeling" that due to the lack of time that Washington is getting, that maybe Bo is planning on applying for a medical..... He missed a lot early due to injury, and you are allowed to play a certain number of snaps and still qualify for a medical.... I just wonder if they aren't limiting snaps, hoping in the back of their mind that he may be granted an extra year....food for thought

Washington is ineligable to recieve a medical waiver. To recieve a medical waiver you can play in no more than 20% of the games played by the team in the year and none of the games the player participates in can occur in the 2nd half of the season. Since Washington played in the K-State game he cannot apply for a medical redshirt.