Better record than defending nat. champs!

Guess Bo bailed at the right time, huh?

So true, Bo is one hell of a coach!

And a class act. He took the blame for the fake fieldgoal and didn't pin it on execution and his players like we heard the last four years. This guy is the real deal and I'm SO glad he's here.

You are right about that. I was glad to hear him own it and admit that it was a dumb call. Learn from the mistakes and move forward.

I wonder how many LSU fans are saying good Nebraska can have him now?

There was alot or crow being eatin in the bayou this weekend.

In what way? Good for BO? I guess, were they bitching about him leaving for N or were they happy? I guess I don't remember them being pissed about it or anything?

All though I do think they could have used him this year! Well I would like to think that would have made a difference anyway!! GBR

I wonder how many LSU fans are saying good Nebraska can have him now?

There was alot or crow being eatin in the bayou this weekend.

My neighbor is a huge LSU fan from Louisiana and I haven't seen him in about 5 weeks. I am sure he doesn't want to hear all the sh#t I am going to give him.

Who would have thought at the beginning of the year that we would have a better record than LSU, defending national champions. Gator Bowl here we come. GO BIG RED!!!!!

I don't mean to rain on anybody's parade, especially as a Husker fan, but LSU has played a very tough schedule imho and their defense has been atrocious since Bo left. If Bo was still the DC at LSU, they would be right in the mix for a bcs game.