This game is an instant ESPN Classic

I was at the game 4 rows up from the field made some friends with the people next to us. IMHO i didn't think the field goal was going to be good. but man did henry prove me wrong. My mom and I went crazy after the field goal. That was one of the loudest games i've been too.

Very good... We should see some fruit from our labor.

Great game?

Instant classic?

What other superlatives do you have?

Arguably the worst team in the conference has its way with your secondary on national TV and you consider a last-minute victory heroic?

You guys can't have it both ways. You go on and on about being the only school in the North to know what true greatness is, jealously making every effort to keep everyone else 'in their place,' yet you turn around and celebrate a win over the Puffs as if it were a BCS championship.

So what is it? If you truly are the 'NEBRASKUHHHH...' everyone else should bow to, why the big celebration?

My, how things have changed...

Great game?

Instant classic?

Arguably the worst team in the conference has its way with your secondary on national TV and you consider a last-minute victory heroic?

You guys can't have it both ways. You go on and on about being the only school in the North to know what true greatness is, jealously making every effort to keep everyone else 'in their place,' yet you turn around and celebrate a win over the Puffs as if it were a BCS championship.

So what is it? If you truly are the 'NEBRASKUHHHH...' everyone else should bow to, why the big celebration?

Meh....

By the way, feel free to name another team in the north to know, as you put it...true greatness.....I direct you to your empty trophy case to try and refute that.

As for this year, you may have scoreboard, but we have....

-improvement as 2008 went on

-tradition

-a college football atmosphere that is better when our University is successful

-the potential for a 9 win season that feels good for the first time in awhile

-a history of greatness, not some great years behind two great Qb's

But hey its all good. At least Columbia isn't an armpit......

Great game?

Instant classic?

Meh....

By the way, feel free to name another team in the north to know, as you put it...true greatness.....I direct you to your empty trophy case to try and refute that.

-tradition

You're right, it's not anywhere near as bad as Stincoln...

I have an idea. On December 6th, you can go to Lincoln and stare at the trophy case for three or four hours. It seems to be at the center of the Husker universe, the floating piece of timber you cling to as you drift in a sea of irrelevance.

Call me crazy, but I always thought the action was on the field. Anyway, while you're at it you might also want to polish that most recent crystal football - it has 11 years worth of dust on it.

I on the other hand will don my black and gold, go to Arrowhead and yell like a maniac for my team as they take the field to hopefully secure a BCS bid. Win or lose, I think I'll have the better time.

"Husker Nation: Eight-track Lovers in an MP3 World..."

Great game?

Instant classic?

Meh....

-tradition

I have an idea. On December 6th, you can go to Lincoln and stare at the trophy case for three or four hours. It seems to be at the center of the Husker universe, the floating piece of timber you cling to as you drift in a sea of irrelevance.

Call me crazy, but I always thought the action was on the field. Anyway, while you're at it you might also want to polish that most recent crystal football - it has 11 years worth of dust on it.

I on the other hand will don my black and gold, go to Arrowhead and yell like a maniac for my team as they take the field to hopefully secure a BCS bid. Win or lose, I think I'll have the better time.

Yeah like Mizzou can beat OU/Texas. They got blasted by UT earlier this year, I expect a similar fate next week. Also you can look at your trophy case----oh wait??? You don't have one??? Oh thats right your teams has never won any trophies!! Well then you can always hope that in the future they maybe better---however once Daniel leaves I expect the same mediocrity from Mizzery. Yes we have had some down years---who hasnt??? Oklahoma did in the 90's. Texas did also. A team cant win EVERY year. I hope in a few years we'll be on top of the north looking down on your team.

Have fun getting killed in the Big XII title game.

Great game?

Instant classic?

Meh....

-tradition

Here's an idea....keep your a$$ on your Missouri sites if you don't like to read about us celebrating our victories.

Oh, and we may (as you so intellectually put it :sarcasm ) love our 8 tracks. You haven't even gotten a phonograph yet, if you want to use that logic.

Man, most Mizzou fans are so deluded it is ridiculous. It feels like listening to the kids in the band talk about how "awesome they are" to the starting QB. Sure, they "play" on the same field but are they really the same?