All whites for the Gator!!!!

Guys, even though we are going to the deep south, we are going to be taking our African American players with us.

Funny..The first thing that came to mind when I read the title of this thread was our getting along so well with the other team's fans, some of you were thinking of joining some of their clubs...And wearing something like

TJkHykGRXrw

Hahaha! Love that movie. "Hey, where are the white women at?" Classic.

Guys, even though we are going to the deep south, we are going to be taking our African American players with us.

Funny..The first thing that came to mind when I read the title of this thread was our getting along so well with the other team's fans, some of you were thinking of joining some of their clubs...And wearing something like

TJkHykGRXrw

Hahaha! Love that movie. "Hey, where are the white women at?" Classic.

Agreed, all time classic....

"and now for my next impression, Jessie Owen!"

Even if we are the visitor, we should waste a time out and come out in red - c'mon everyone else is doing it.

Why the f'ing hell would any team do this? And there have been about 3 teams this bowl season to do it. Why?

You think the NCAA is going to have an embolism this spring about this?

Even if we are the visitor, we should waste a time out and come out in red - c'mon everyone else is doing it.

Why the f'ing hell would any team do this? And there have been about 3 teams this bowl season to do it. Why?

I dunno, but if a team had a color-blind QB it'd be a pretty dirty move to pull this, one timeout would probably be worth it to a lot of coaches to have the other team with a QB who can't tell the difference between WRs and DBs

I dunno, but if a team had a color-blind QB it'd be a pretty dirty move to pull this, one timeout would probably be worth it to a lot of coaches to have the other team with a QB who can't tell the difference between WRs and DBs

How would you know he was color-blind unless he put it on one of them thar "MyFace" pages

How would you know he was color-blind unless he put it on one of them thar "MyFace" pages

I dunno, some of that stuff is documented, Vinny Testeverde is supposedly color-blind

If he's color blind he should be in the Smurf Turf Bowl, since it would not effect him...