K, now I'm Frickin' Pissed!

zE bOp

I wish eventually they would show the 1995 team again. My '96 Fiesta Bowl tape got eaten by a VCR a couple years ago and I'd love to see that game again.

If you still have the tape, put it back in the VCR. You may have to wait a couple of hours, but sooner or later, out of nowhere, Tommie Frazier is sure to appear running down the sideline for a touchdown. An eaten tape couldn't even possibly stop him on that run.

link

K, link fixed.

So, ESPN is apparently gonna show the best bowl games going back to '79 and guess what? They are offering a poll. The ONLY one selection that has NE in it is our loss to freaking OL' MISS in 2002 Independence Bowl!!!

OMG, OMFG! :wtf & :bs: !

Alright, so it looks like they are going for close games, but doesn't our matchup w Miami('84, 30-31?) qualify as one of the best bowl games ever?

What others am I missing? Regardless, ESPN, U SUCK, I'll never forgive you for this one!! :steam

You sound like a F**KING BROAD

link

K, link fixed.

So, ESPN is apparently gonna show the best bowl games going back to '79 and guess what? They are offering a poll. The ONLY one selection that has NE in it is our loss to freaking OL' MISS in 2002 Independence Bowl!!!

Alright, so it looks like they are going for close games, but doesn't our matchup w Miami('84, 30-31?) qualify as one of the best bowl games ever?

What others am I missing? Regardless, ESPN, U SUCK, I'll never forgive you for this one!! :steam

Are there other types of broads?

link

K, link fixed.

you needa relax dude...

link

K, link fixed.

well just so you know, you sound like a F**KING TOOL. :box:koolaid2:

Sports writers have very short memories, and frankly we have fallen short lately in the 'what have you done for us lately?' cattegory. Believe me, WHEN we start dominating again we will be getting all the love from ESPN etal we can handle.

Oh, and we got screwed not having the 95 Orange Bowl on their list. :nutz

Sports writers have very short memories, and frankly we have fallen short lately in the 'what have you done for us lately?' cattegory. Believe me, WHEN we start dominating again we will be getting all the love from ESPN etal we can handle.

Oh, and we got screwed not having the 95 Orange Bowl on their list. :nutz

no excuses for the BSU/OK game. that just shows the the person did not take a lot of tike making that, and/or the dont really know that much about the game. for all we know a secretary at ESPN made that

what about NU/McChicken in the alamo?

Yeah, that was a great game.

I mean, I think the idea is good to show great bowl games, but I think NE is really getting shafted.

They've got Marshall in there, what's that all about?

I'm also pretty stumped about how our '02 game vs Ol' Miss is 'one of the best bowl games over the past 25 yrs.' I thought that game sucked, I mean we had a sucky team.

UH. Calm down everybody and read the fine print.

"This holiday season, ESPN Classic wants to give SportsNation a very special gift by broadcasting some of the best bowl games dating back to 1979. It's all part of the 12 Bowls of Christmas. The best part about the project? You get to choose the games you want us to broadcast! "

Obviously they can only LIST THE GAMES THEY HAVE BROADCAST RIGHTS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!