9500 tickets out of the allotment sold

Landlord

I talked to a college buddy last night that lives in JAX. He has a friend on the Gator Bowl Board and they expect a sell out with the early sales so too early to be concerned.

I too hope the NU athletic department sells their allocation out soon as I know a lot of Huskers jumped at buying them directly from the Gator Bowl before we announced they were available here and I don't blame them....it was a bitch getting tickets for a much larger Rose Bowl Stadium.

I jumped at the opportunity to go to our first bowl game (wife and I). I am part of that allotment, but has anyone gotten their tickets yet? They sent an e-mail stating that they have been sent out, but I have yet to receive mine.

I was also wondering how good these tickets are. Going on Stubhub, it seems like people were getting VERY good tickets directly from the Gator Bowl website, so I'm now questioning where our tickets will end up, and if we will not have very good seats. Does anyone know what sections were allotted to the university?

I jumped at the opportunity to go to our first bowl game (wife and I). I am part of that allotment, but has anyone gotten their tickets yet? They sent an e-mail stating that they have been sent out, but I have yet to receive mine.

I was also wondering how good these tickets are. Going on Stubhub, it seems like people were getting VERY good tickets directly from the Gator Bowl website, so I'm now questioning where our tickets will end up, and if we will not have very good seats. Does anyone know what sections were allotted to the university?

I bought 5 tickets from the Gator Bowl and they came in the mail yesterday. I got lower level section 131. I paid 60 bucks a ticket and a 20 dollar parking pass. I imagine the one's from the University will be good seats as well.

How about buy them from Clemson? So that not only the number of ours goes up, but the number of theirs goes down?

Typically we travel well too, matter of fact that's what got us this bowl game over others. Good luck, I know IPTAY (our booster club) members have first priority to the tix though.

im suprised they have the wool pulled that far over your eyes. im not going to take the time to go find the link of the image, but its out there, showing exactly what tickets go where, who gets what, and whats "left over" im sure your proud "IPTAY" --by the way, what a horrible acronynm-- has the best seats on all four sides of the stadium and nebraska fans will be sitting in the corners 55 rows up.

they have first priority towards your allotment. which is equally spread throughout sections on ONE side of the stadium. it has absolutely nothing to do with husker fans. in fact, fully expect the highest ranked IPTAY fans to be right next to a group of 'skers, and the 'skers with the best seats on the other side to be right next to a group of orange, as the ticket map i saw had both schools getting sections spread throughout thei side of their home/away, with gator bowl website tickets being sold all in and around. i bought mine from the gator bowl website, and 2/3 sker fans i know did the same.

How about buy them from Clemson? So that not only the number of ours goes up, but the number of theirs goes down?

Typically we travel well too, matter of fact that's what got us this bowl game over others. Good luck, I know IPTAY (our booster club) members have first priority to the tix though.

im suprised they have the wool pulled that far over your eyes. im not going to take the time to go find the link of the image, but its out there, showing exactly what tickets go where, who gets what, and whats "left over" im sure your proud "IPTAY" --by the way, what a horrible acronynm-- has the best seats on all four sides of the stadium and nebraska fans will be sitting in the corners 55 rows up.

they have first priority towards your allotment. which is equally spread throughout sections on ONE side of the stadium. it has absolutely nothing to do with husker fans. in fact, fully expect the highest ranked IPTAY fans to be right next to a group of 'skers, and the 'skers with the best seats on the other side to be right next to a group of orange, as the ticket map i saw had both schools getting sections spread throughout thei side of their home/away, with gator bowl website tickets being sold all in and around. i bought mine from the gator bowl website, and 2/3 sker fans i know did the same.

That's what I meant, that IPTAY has first priority to the Clemson allotment. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was just saying that in response to the Nebraska people buying our allotment up. Many of the Clemson fans that I know have also bought straight from the bowl, as they felt as though they could get better tickets from the bowl than through IPTAY (which is a terrible acronym, I know, but it was the first booster club of it's kind). There is a large frustration in Clemson fans because IPTAY just reseated the stadium last year, and a lot of people were very displeased at the results.