Clemson Look-A-Likes thread

xxx=moonshine when its on a bottle

Im surprised you dont know that, being from a state that grows a ton of what moonshine is generally made of

The name on your avatar should give him a clue as well....

Incidently...after careful research I have found that Clemson was actually named in honor of this fellow's first born child...

clem-kadiddlehopper-KET.jpg

my avatar refers to next year's starting QB Willy "EXTREME" Korn. (sorry I've linked it like 3 times but its just so damn hilarious)

Im surprised you dont know that, being from a state that grows a ton of what moonshine is generally made of

oh, i didn't know..... guess i don't drink enough white lightnin.

It's actually not bad.

...unless you get the kind that makes you go blind of course...

But if done right its pretty good stuff.

Hah, the taste is not to bad maybe!! The last time I drank that stuff wasn't so great. I guess we already had a few drinks after celebrating the welcome home of one of my good friends, from Iraq. We decided to crack that damn bottle open and the next thing I remember is my wife waking me up for work and I am laying face down half on the bed and my coat and shoes were still on. That stuff is NOT good :wasted

It's actually not bad.

Hah, the taste is not to bad maybe!! The last time I drank that stuff wasn't so great. I guess we already had a few drinks after celebrating the welcome home of one of my good friends, from Iraq. We decided to crack that damn bottle open and the next thing I remember is my wife waking me up for work and I am laying face down half on the bed and my coat and shoes were still on. That stuff is NOT good :wasted

Well I'll see if I can get some to bring to Jax...

It's actually not bad.

White Lightning- "The best times you'll never remember"

That's pathetic Cy...there's nobody playing the washboard or a mop handle, twine and bucket upright bass, so it couldn't be our band.

I did locate this picture of a member of the Iowa State Glee Club singing the alma mater prior to one of your games earlier this year.

post-6116-1229028949.jpg

looks gleeful to me! :w00t