Clemson Look-A-Likes thread

where is this talk about inappropriate material and such coming from? i didnt see anything? or maybe whatever somebody posted had been moved already.

go to 'woodshed' forum, thread Howard's Rock...started over here w SOME controversy...you'll see...

wwop.gif

I've moved the posts in question to the Woodshed, with the title "Howard's...Rock?" - it really isn't appropriate for a general view forum, funny as it may be.

If you wish to view it, and need the password to the Woodshed, PM any Mod. Thanks.

Sorry about that...I should have just put it in the woodshed or asked someone first before posting.

Hey, not a problem - and I laughed my ass off when I first saw it!

notfunny.jpg

==============

What bothers me..

Is that for the first time in my life..I thought (almost out loud) that something was inappropriate.

I must be getting really really old.panama.gif..At least I don't know who Howard is..

No....the thread is worthless when started 4 weeks before kickoff. It has already flamed out.

LOL. I did not realize that lookalike threads had to build to a fever pitch on a specific day. I will study the "Official Football Message Board Book of Rules and Regulations" section on "Correct Date to Begin a Look-A-Like Thread on the Next Opponent". :-)

No....the thread is worthless when started 4 weeks before kickoff. It has already flamed out.

LOL. I did not realize that lookalike threads had to build to a fever pitch on a specific day. I will study the "Official Football Message Board Book of Rules and Regulations" section on "Correct Date to Begin a Look-A-Like Thread on the Next Opponent". :-)

Week of the game is when they are always done. 2 weeks max (like Colorado game). Now you know. But feel free to start a Red/White Spring Game Look-A-Like tomorrow if you like.

Week of the game is when they are always done. 2 weeks max (like Colorado game). Now you know. But feel free to start a Red/White Spring Game Look-A-Like tomorrow if you like.

:laughpound

Well, tomorrow our next opponent is still Clemson.

You, sir, are obviously well-versed on lookalike thread protocol and take it very seriously. I, on the other hand, consider lookalike threads to be fun and frivolous.

Apparently tOSU fans are not familiar with "Lookalike Thread Protocol According to cmb23" either:

http://forums.bucknuts.com/showthread.php?t=37151

Nor Clemson fans, for that matter:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=46&f=3167&t=3574988

Or other Husker fans:

http://64.131.67.10/vbbs/showthread.php?t=62971

Nobody whining on these other boards about it being too early. Just you. LOL.