Clemson Look-A-Likes thread

xxx=moonshine when its on a bottle

Im surprised you dont know that, being from a state that grows a ton of what moonshine is generally made of

We feed it to cattle to make awesome steaks!

I've had those steaks and I'll admit, they're pretty damn tasty.

'Omaha Steaks'are probably the best, you can have them shipped.....link

xxx=moonshine when its on a bottle

Im surprised you dont know that, being from a state that grows a ton of what moonshine is generally made of

We feed it to cattle to make awesome steaks!

I've had those steaks and I'll admit, they're pretty damn tasty.

'Omaha Steaks'are probably the best, you can have them shipped.....link

Trust me, my dad knows you can have them shipped all too well. We've given them as Christmas presents before.

Getting back to the theme of this thread -> Look-a-likes:

Tigers and Chickens

TigerChase.jpg

Tigers and Chickens

YusefKellykicktoCoot.jpg

Man, you guys do take things seriously in that rivalry (well, I suppose rivarly is not the proper term, but you know what I mean)...

I was on the field for this game. I was a little scared. How come the biggest guys out there got to wear the most padding and helmets? Just not fair for us 'regular people.'

Week of the game is when they are always done. 2 weeks max (like Colorado game). Now you know. But feel free to start a Red/White Spring Game Look-A-Like tomorrow if you like.

Well, tomorrow our next opponent is still Clemson.

You, sir, are obviously well-versed on lookalike thread protocol and take it very seriously. I, on the other hand, consider lookalike threads to be fun and frivolous.

Apparently tOSU fans are not familiar with "Lookalike Thread Protocol According to cmb23" either:

http://forums.bucknuts.com/showthread.php?t=37151

Nor Clemson fans, for that matter:

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=46&f=3167&t=3574988

Or other Husker fans:

http://64.131.67.10/vbbs/showthread.php?t=62971

Nobody whining on these other boards about it being too early. Just you. LOL.

Wow...a little overly defensive. Wish you were suiting up in our secondary.

Getting back to the theme of this thread -> Look-a-likes:

Tigers and Chickens

TigerChase.jpg

Tigers and Chickens

YusefKellykicktoCoot.jpg

Man, you guys do take things seriously in that rivalry (well, I suppose rivarly is not the proper term, but you know what I mean)...

I was on the field for this game. I was a little scared. How come the biggest guys out there got to wear the most padding and helmets? Just not fair for us 'regular people.'

The latter photo is definitely not one of Clemson's finest moments, and quite frankly it is one of our lowest. I do offer one caveat not otherwise mentioned- the USuC player, or coot, had previously brandished a shank just moments before. Even though the coot players are stripped and searched during their weekend prison furloughs for games, this guy evidently had practice in 'keistering' and was proficient enough to make it to the field.

The latter photo is definitely not one of Clemson's finest moments, and quite frankly it is one of our lowest. I do offer one caveat not otherwise mentioned- the USuC player, or coot, had previously brandished a shank just moments before. Even though the coot players are stripped and searched during their weekend prison furloughs for games, this guy evidently had practice in 'keistering' and was proficient enough to make it to the field.

I had read somewhere that moments before that Coot, on the ground, had attempted to strangle the Tiger who is photographed kicking him in the chicken brain.