Taters and Coots, WTF

I have been living in SC for 40 yrs. and have always watched football and have been around these Clemson-SC fans foreever and have never heard the word Taters and Coots mentioned as a description, is this new? :wtf:moreinteresting

Hearing all that talk reminds me of this.....

hee_haw_cast.jpg

Is that Hee-Haw? I was only like 4 when that was shut off but looks strangely familiar.

I have been living in SC for 40 yrs. and have always watched football and have been around these Clemson-SC fans foreever and have never heard the word Taters and Coots mentioned as a description, is this new? :wtf:moreinteresting

Hearing all that talk reminds me of this.....

hee_haw_cast.jpg

Is that Hee-Haw? I was only like 4 when that was shut off but looks strangely familiar.

the guy on the left is a pickin and the guy on the right is a grinnin.... :)

it was bound to happen, everyone has them (crude fans) we have some on this board (used to be on this board) no worries. I don't think that'll change our respect level for you guys :cheers

Yeah, at least it could have been something really funny that got it moved, not some dumb 5 grade dirty joke.

It happens. No worries..

Thats why we have the shed..

I ain't going behind the shed with that guy...he wants to bend me over and make me squeal like a pig.

I saw it in a movie made in the south once so I know it's true.... <_<

it was bound to happen, everyone has them (crude fans) we have some on this board (used to be on this board) no worries. I don't think that'll change our respect level for you guys :cheers

Yeah, at least it could have been something really funny that got it moved, not some dumb 5 grade dirty joke.

It happens. No worries..

Thats why we have the shed..

I ain't going behind the shed with that guy...he wants to bend me over and make me squeal like a pig.

I saw it in a movie made in the south once so I know it's true.... <_<

I thought you'd be used to it by now, Cy.

Ya know, being an ISU alum and all...

;)

You didn't want to post this in the EPIC THREAD?

Apparently, the epic thread just got moved to a password-protected place...

Incidentally, "coots and taters" seems to have been around a while, but I only ever regularly hear the terms on tigernet, and the south carolina fan board at rivals.

That's cause one of our fans couldn't keep his posts clean. Pathetic.

You should just PM one of the mods or admins for a password to the woodshed. It is quite a funny forum. You can participate in the EPIC thread and check some of our past spats, such as a former EPIC thread with a certain Kansas State fan. There are also a few threads with neked women in them.

What? How come I didn't know this? Where's my password?

Incidentally, "coots and taters" seems to have been around a while, but I only ever regularly hear the terms on tigernet, and the south carolina fan board at rivals.

You should just PM one of the mods or admins for a password to the woodshed. It is quite a funny forum. You can participate in the EPIC thread and check some of our past spats, such as a former EPIC thread with a certain Kansas State fan. There are also a few threads with neked women in them.

Uh...your wife asked that you not be given one....apparently something there she doesn't want you to see?

Uh...your wife asked that you not be given one....apparently something there she doesn't want you to see?

Now my curiosity is piqued. ;)