Win or lose..

HSKRNOKC

Anyway that we can get the Big 12 officials to add Clemson to the conference? I would be willing to trade them for Colorado.

I have absolutely loved having the Clemson fans around. GREAT FANS!!!!

Please dont disappear after the game. You guys rock and have a home here if you like..

Im in with that.

The Big 12 should pursue that...call the ACC and offer to trade Colorado for Clemson...use the "vacation in the Rockies" idea to sell it and all....and then tell CU that they can go to the east coast where it is warm and lay on the beach and all....

I wonder if we could maybe get East Carolina for K-State? Guess we might have to throw in ISU...better not, Cy would get upset.

The Big 12 should pursue that...call the ACC and offer to trade Colorado for Clemson...use the "vacation in the Rockies" idea to sell it and all....and then tell CU that they can go to the east coast where it is warm and lay on the beach and all....

I wonder if we could maybe get East Carolina for K-State? Guess we might have to throw in ISU...better not, Cy would get upset.

Lets do it. Clemson in the Big 12...that's got a good ring to it. Then we wouldn't have to listen to USC talk about how much better the SEC is than our conference.

It has been refreshing for us Tiger fans to have intelligent banter with a well-informed adversary with such a reputable football program. One has to remember us Tigers, for the most part, have only the "coots" as our debate opponent. I recall a Ross Perot debate debacle as being a good analogy of the insanity we are annually accustomed to.

It is great to rub shoulders with a great fan base that has experienced great football.

tigernet.com is our main board because it was one of the first ones and all settled there from the beginning- the format/ layout has not changed in 10 years or so and it probably will stay as-is (Notice the content management system design changed from the front page but the forum did not) because folks are content with it and it works...we like traditions =)

Great stuff and I have enjoyed this board tremendously!

You Clemson folks have been fun...you can take a little ribbing and not get all pouty like some of these girls up here from Kansas, Colorado or Missouri. They have gotten better though but they could still learn a few things from you guys...like how to develop a sense of humor.... <_<

Don't know a whole lot about Clemson but am hoping to see a good game. Always interesting to see how different conferences from different parts of the country match up when they finally get to play each other. Don't be strangers after the game...that even goes for Pappa Smurf or whatever his name is.

You Clemson folks have been fun...you can take a little ribbing and not get all pouty like some of these girls up here from Kansas, Colorado or Missouri. They have gotten better though but they could still learn a few things from you guys...like how to develop a sense of humor.... <_<

Don't know a whole lot about Clemson but am hoping to see a good game. Always interesting to see how different conferences from different parts of the country match up when they finally get to play each other. Don't be strangers after the game...that even goes for Pappa Smurf or whatever his name is.

No need to worry about me being a stranger, win or lose. I'll be the first to come on here and give Nebraska credit if we lose, that is once I get home from Jax.