Win or lose..

HSKRNOKC

Yeah, they are more than welcome over here...as is anyone. I went and registered for their board, and I don't know...just wasn't the same quality design as this one. If their mods would look at this board and design theirs in the same fashion, I bet they would have a lot more fans that would be inspired and be able to exchange thoughts and ideas more freely.

I do love having outside fans come in and give their views though, especially when they can do it in a respectful manner, even if they don't agree with everything or anything they read here. What I can't stand is the guys that come in here and make a one post assault and then leave without any interaction at all. I don't mind if someone supports their team and has different views, but if your going to throw yours out, at least extend the courtesy to listen to others as well.

So far, Clemson fans have been fun folks...and I look forward to the game. Not sure that I can get to Florida for it, but I haven't ruled it out entirely as of now either...

Yeah, they are more than welcome over here...as is anyone. I went and registered for their board, and I don't know...just wasn't the same quality design as this one. If their mods would look at this board and design theirs in the same fashion, I bet they would have a lot more fans that would be inspired and be able to exchange thoughts and ideas more freely.

I do love having outside fans come in and give their views though, especially when they can do it in a respectful manner, even if they don't agree with everything or anything they read here. What I can't stand is the guys that come in here and make a one post assault and then leave without any interaction at all. I don't mind if someone supports their team and has different views, but if your going to throw yours out, at least extend the courtesy to listen to others as well.

So far, Clemson fans have been fun folks...and I look forward to the game. Not sure that I can get to Florida for it, but I haven't ruled it out entirely as of now either...

I totally agree. The mods and admins here have done a great job with this site. Wish Clemson had something like this.

HuskerTrucker,

If you haven't already, try block-c.com. I like it better than Tigernet. The design probably isn't what you're looking for, but the temporment and sense of humor seems more in line with what you guys have here.

Thanks, will definitely check it out. :)

I know that I have gotten used to this format, so as an old-timer, it is hard to adjust to new ways of doing things. But I also give the mods a lot of credit for setting up this forum the way they did...it is definitely one of the best I have ever seen, and IMHO even ESPN has nothing like it. But I also give credit to my fellow board members, they make this a great board also...even though there are times that some of them really get my goat...but that is what having an open forum is all about, isn't it. In the end, we are all football fans, and it is great being around others that enjoy the competition and sportsmanship as I do.

HuskerTrucker,

If you haven't already, try block-c.com. I like it better than Tigernet. The design probably isn't what you're looking for, but the temporment and sense of humor seems more in line with what you guys have here.

Thanks, will definitely check it out. :)

I know that I have gotten used to this format, so as an old-timer, it is hard to adjust to new ways of doing things. But I also give the mods a lot of credit for setting up this forum the way they did...it is definitely one of the best I have ever seen, and IMHO even ESPN has nothing like it. But I also give credit to my fellow board members, they make this a great board also...even though there are times that some of them really get my goat...but that is what having an open forum is all about, isn't it. In the end, we are all football fans, and it is great being around others that enjoy the competition and sportsmanship as I do.

Well, bear in mind - we provide the place, but it's actually the members that provide the atmosphere.

We're pretty lucky. I'd venture to say we have the cream of the Husker on-line crop. The members help to police the place, they follow the rules - even when they might not agree 100% with them - and they are knowledgable.

When you have that, the format really becomes secondary. Believe me - we appreciate the folks we have here.