Getting to know your opponent...

Missouri beat us when Tommy West was still coaching I think...that was a while back. Didn't they have a QB named Pookie or something? We stomped them last time we played them.

Shawn was on some show...was it Seaquest maybe?

I need to find a better picture of Nancy, she's much more "top-heavy" than that picture shows.

Did you mean Tommy West at Memphis?

Yeah, all of the Aggies I know that went to the Clemson game speak highly of the Clemson fans. I am enjoying our Clemson guests on this board, too. A home and home would be killer.

We would love to have yall down.

How many of you Huskers would make the trip to Clemson?

I know that if at all financially possible, I would make the trip to Lincoln in a heartbeat.

Yeah, all of the Aggies I know that went to the Clemson game speak highly of the Clemson fans. I am enjoying our Clemson guests on this board, too. A home and home would be killer.

I know that if at all financially possible, I would make the trip to Lincoln in a heartbeat.

When we played at USC two years ago, we had upwards of 30,000 fans in the Coliseum.

When we played at USC two years ago, we had upwards of 30,000 fans in the Coliseum.

on a side note, the Coliseum sucks.

it was a big letdown, given how much buildup it gets.

That's awesome that you had 30,000 go out to LA, but playing USC is not playing Clemson. It is in a large city, and they're team is really really good. Would there be a general interest in coming to a small town in SC for a game with us???

Also, I hate to hear that the Coliseum sucks, as that is one stadium that I'd really like to visit (along with Lincoln of course.)

I'd love to see this happen.

On a side note, but related topic, I'd like to see more match ups between the Big 12 and ACC in general. Even in college hoops have a Big 12 / ACC challenge (we do this w/ the Big 10 now). On the grid iron, it would be sweet if colleges did what the NFL does and have divisions line up against each other. For example, this year all NFC East teams have played, or will play all AFC North teams, and NFC West teams. I think it would be cool to pit the ACC vs. Big 12 as well as other conferences against each other (ACC rarely plays PAC 10 either).

On a side note, but related topic, I'd like to see more match ups between the Big 12 and ACC in general. Even in college hoops have a Big 12 / ACC challenge (we do this w/ the Big 10 now). On the grid iron, it would be sweet if colleges did what the NFL does and have divisions line up against each other. For example, this year all NFC East teams have played, or will play all AFC North teams, and NFC West teams. I think it would be cool to pit the ACC vs. Big 12 as well as other conferences against each other (ACC rarely plays PAC 10 either).

I'd really like to see 2 conferences schedule a bunch of matches against each other in the same year. Problem is the distance for travelling fans. NU always brings a big contingent, but a lot of the other B12 teams don't travel very well. I suspect not a lot of ACC fans would travel to B12 destinations either.

I'd really like to see 2 conferences schedule a bunch of matches against each other in the same year. Problem is the distance for travelling fans. NU always brings a big contingent, but a lot of the other B12 teams don't travel very well. I suspect not a lot of ACC fans would travel to B12 destinations either.

Yeah it would be hard to have Miami fans go all the way to Colorado or something...Some of the schools would travel well (Clemson / Nebraska), but a good chunk would not. Like no way Duke fans will travel for Football (BBall they would). Still, it would be nice to see a few more match ups, like the home and home we did w/ A&M a few years back.

Yeah it would be hard to have Miami fans go all the way to Colorado or something...Some of the schools would travel well (Clemson / Nebraska), but a good chunk would not. Like no way Duke fans will travel for Football (BBall they would). Still, it would be nice to see a few more match ups, like the home and home we did w/ A&M a few years back.

It'd be hard to have Miami fans go across town.