For Clemson fans here...getting to know YOUR opponent

Landlord

i respect you clemson guys...

but those 4 videos have the worst music selection ever...i can't take them seriously...

its hot as hell in my room, but the goosebumps still came watchin those husker vids!!

WOW. First time I have watched those videos, and I must say that I agree, that music is terrible...

Try this video though, no gameplay, but pretty cool video with the whole 'running down the hill' experience, from locker room (at least the old locker room) to the field. Wish they'd update this though.

***SNIP***

I really enjoy the Clemson program and will root for them in all their games in the future (except for any future NU-CU match ups lol).

Welcome to the Board!

Have to agree - I may have just found my "second favorite" team. I'll certainly be following how Clemson does next season, and pulling for them.

Have to concur. I'll definitely be following the Tigers in the future....and I sorta hate the gamecocks for no apparent reason.

PerryWheels.wmv

BTW, everyone should keep their eyes open for the '81 Clemson-Nebraska game on one of the classic sports channels. Since we've only played once, it's almost guaranteed to be on.

don't need to, we've got it on dvd :koolaid2:

I watched that game during the bowl season last year, and the Fridge is just so much bigger than the other players. And surprisingly fast for his size. He was a major reason you guys took home the trophy.

One of my favorite William Perry clips. He's got some wheels.

This video is the BEST Husker video that is out there without a doubt. It really showcases everything Nebraska and everything we stand for. It also showcases highlights from the greatest Husker eras. Enjoy.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W8oxg9xheXs

That video is awesome - I think I'm a Nebraska fan now (except, you know, when you play Clemson)... I feel so honored to be going bowling with you guys. Wow...

Well make sure you hang out on this board more often! We would love to have you on here. I have felt the same way about Clemson after all this time chatting with Clemson fans. I really enjoy the Clemson program and will root for them in all their games in the future (except for any future NU-CU match ups lol).

Welcome to the Board!

Yep, I've always rooted for Clemson in the ACC, like their talent. Sorta a BC fan though now since I live in MA.

Just beat VT and MIA is the main thing! :box

***SNIP***

I really enjoy the Clemson program and will root for them in all their games in the future (except for any future NU-CU match ups lol).

Welcome to the Board!

Have to agree - I may have just found my "second favorite" team. I'll certainly be following how Clemson does next season, and pulling for them.

Have to concur. I'll definitely be following the Tigers in the future....and I sorta hate the gamecocks for no apparent reason.

Spurrier is enough reason to hate USC Lite.

BTW, everyone should keep their eyes open for the '81 Clemson-Nebraska game on one of the classic sports channels. Since we've only played once, it's almost guaranteed to be on.

I watched that game during the bowl season last year, and the Fridge is just so much bigger than the other players. And surprisingly fast for his size. He was a major reason you guys took home the trophy.

How might a very humble cu guy like me manage to get a copy of that '81 dvd? I guess I shouldn't mention that I do run a ftp server on my local machine that within a jiffy could be set up to receive a certain dvd. Why that wouldn't be legal, unless you wanted to simply archive your dvd here for the sake of having yourself a back-up copy :P

As far as the last 10 years go I still think this is the best Husker video to date. Some of the words and video are so dead on that no matter how many times I watch it I still get chill's in my spine.

Go Big Red!

Have to disagree. The speech is the cheesiest, most contrite thing I've ever heard.

Every saturday morning I spend my time listening to the Gameday Mix and watching Project Husker 1 Part 1 about 50 times. Then I punch a hole in the wall.

How might a very humble cu guy like me manage to get a copy of that '81 dvd? I guess I shouldn't mention that I do run a ftp server on my local machine that within a jiffy could be set up to receive a certain dvd. Why that wouldn't be legal, unless you wanted to simply archive your dvd here for the sake of having yourself a back-up copy :P

I would think you could buy that dvd thru the video store here...or huskervideo.com, they may be the same thing.