For Clemson fans here...getting to know YOUR opponent

Landlord

This video is the BEST Husker video that is out there without a doubt. It really showcases everything Nebraska and everything we stand for. It also showcases highlights from the greatest Husker eras. Enjoy.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=W8oxg9xheXs

The run starting at the 2:46 mark is incredible.

Arguably one of the must unreal and greatest runs ever in college football history. That video is so emotional. I can't help but almost get teary eyed and jacked up for Husker football every time I watch it.

It's become kind of a tradition at my house to put it up on the big screen before the game starts to get us all jacked up and ready to go!

all fixed :)

That's one of the classiest things I've seen on the internet between fans from different teams. Man, Clemson has some GREAT fans, don't they? I usually have a favorite team in each conference, and I might be switching from WF to Clemson in the ACC.

I get teary-eyed just thinking about that run and everything Frazier meant to this program

I can't wait to get home and watch these videos. Yall getting teary eyed is making me teary eyed that I can't see them at work!

BTW, everyone should keep their eyes open for the '81 Clemson-Nebraska game on one of the classic sports channels. Since we've only played once, it's almost guaranteed to be on.

don't need to, we've got it on dvd :koolaid2:

I watched that game during the bowl season last year, and the Fridge is just so much bigger than the other players. And surprisingly fast for his size. He was a major reason you guys took home the trophy.

This video is the BEST Husker video that is out there without a doubt. It really showcases everything Nebraska and everything we stand for. It also showcases highlights from the greatest Husker eras. Enjoy.

That video is awesome - I think I'm a Nebraska fan now (except, you know, when you play Clemson)... I feel so honored to be going bowling with you guys. Wow...

That video is awesome - I think I'm a Nebraska fan now (except, you know, when you play Clemson)... I feel so honored to be going bowling with you guys. Wow...

Well make sure you hang out on this board more often! We would love to have you on here. I have felt the same way about Clemson after all this time chatting with Clemson fans. I really enjoy the Clemson program and will root for them in all their games in the future (except for any future NU-CU match ups lol).

Welcome to the Board!

***SNIP***

I really enjoy the Clemson program and will root for them in all their games in the future (except for any future NU-CU match ups lol).

Welcome to the Board!

Have to agree - I may have just found my "second favorite" team. I'll certainly be following how Clemson does next season, and pulling for them.

Word John Lennon, and I will be pulling for your Huskers.

Fair warning though, being a Clemson fan is a little like being a pre-2004 Red Sox fan, our team will always get the fans hopes up and then smashing them at the right moment...