Turner Gill: Hire Him

NoLongerN

I sent off an email to the Administration office this morning ... just short and sweet.

To me, it makes so much sense to have Turner Gill as our Assistant Head Coach. What a great coach and recruiter we would add to this team. We can get find a way to him here, find him a spot ... pay for it.

I want him in our family ... GET ER' DUN!

I'm not stating this to hear all the reason why it can't happen.

SheepdogMark

I sent off an email to the Administration office this morning ... just short and sweet.

To me, it makes so much sense to have Turner Gill as our Assistant Head Coach. What a great coach and recruiter we would add to this team. We can get find a way to him here, find him a spot ... pay for it.

SheepdogMark

You're going to have to hear them anyways. Turner Gill is too good to come back and just be an assistant; he knows that, his players know that, Nebraska knows that. It'd be great, but it's just not going to happen. No guy would go back to their alma mater to be an assistant coach if another Division 1 head coaching opportunity was right around the corner.

It'd would be pretty damn sweet to have him on the staff though.

SheepdogMark

You're going to have to hear them anyways.

lol. That's kind of what I was thinking. This guy needs a blog or something....

Anyway, I'd be a monkey's uncle of Turner came back for an "assistant head coach" position. It makes no sense. If you were a regional manager for Taco Bell, would you take a position at a BK as the fry-o-lator operator because you grew up next door to a Burger King?

SheepdogMark

You're going to have to hear them anyways.

lol. That's kind of what I was thinking. This guy needs a blog or something....

Anyway, I'd be a monkey's uncle of Turner came back for an "assistant head coach" position. It makes no sense. If you were a regional manager for Taco Bell, would you take a position at a BK as the fry-o-lator operator because you grew up next door to a Burger King?

maybe we could do what the did at texas... coach in waiting :dumdum