NU vs. Penn State

:horns2 Wow.......the Huskers showed great heart,determination, and a ton of skill tonight. To fight back from 0-2 and hand them the first set loss (2) of the season and have a chance to win the match says a lot about a team that is supposed to be a year away....

Congratulations to the young women. I love to watch them play.

I had 4 friggin tickets to the qwest tonight, but got "iced in" and had to email them (ticketmaster) to a buddy in omaha. I am sooo pissed that I wasn't there, and my buddy owes me big.

Well, these LadyHuskers weren't even supposed to make the final four...what? After losing four all americans....they exceeded expectations and gave the number 1 team two losses in a game that hadn't happened the entire season.

Four of our starters were sophomores, I think the future is bright for husker volleyball.

Wow, I really thought we had them beat, had taken them out of their game from the 3rd game on and had them tired out. I'm still upset because I think we are as good as them. They just dug deep and dealt the knockout blow at the end. If we beat PSU we probably have a good shot at beating Stanford for an improbable NC.

DANG!

Credit to both teams but especially the Husker women, they have a special team this year.

It'll be hard to replace Jordan Larson but other than that, looks like they'll have a great team next year.

Proud of you Husker volleyball women!

:power

Wow I can't believe that I almost watched a whole match of volleyball

Volleyball is awesome and we are lucky to have such a great program at Nebraska.

Ditto, I've been following the team for the last couple years and I just LOVE it!

Very exciting game and we have a great program. Coach Cook is the Tom Osborne of WVB.

Indeed, this team was special.

And now that Penn State has swept Stanford in the finals, the Huskers officially go down as the only team to hand Penn State a losing set this season. Hopefully, the post-season ranking recognizes these ladies as the #2 team in the nation.

I doubt that will hapeen...maybe. But I think we're just as good as PSU, shoulda beat them actually.