Simplify offense to get kids on the field quicker!

rkhufu7

Why don't they get moved to I-back or DBs. They came out with Dez Bryant and he is an All-American and these guys can't get on the field? Paul was a HS AA, like Bryant, but look at Bryant and look at Paul? This offensive scheme is to complicated for WRs to learn w/o a 2 year associates! They need to get theses kids on the field somewhere! Back in HS Round Rock from Curyenksi's district, a team that Leander beat took out Dez's Lufkin team. Something truly is a miss.

Why don't they get moved to I-back or DBs. They came out with Dez Bryant and he is an All-American and these guys can't get on the field? Paul was a HS AA, like Bryant, but look at Bryant and look at Paul? This offensive scheme is to complicated for WRs to learn w/o a 2 year associates! They need to get theses kids on teh field somewhere! Back in HS Round Rock from Curyenksi's district, a team that Leander beat took out Dez's Lufkin team. Something truly is a miss.

A) Dez Bryant is probably a better player than those two combined.

B) Paul should have been RS'd last year, but has become a regular backup WR this year and continues to improve.

C) I don't know if Gilleylen RS'd last year, but they've tried to make opportunities to get him the ball on the perimeter this year but he tends to drop passes and it doesn't look like he shakes tackles very well, IMO. He's very fast, though, so I know they're trying to get him more in the mix.

D) refer back to A)

Why don't they get moved to I-back or DBs. They came out with Dez Bryant and he is an All-American and these guys can't get on the field? Paul was a HS AA, like Bryant, but look at Bryant and look at Paul? This offensive scheme is to complicated for WRs to learn w/o a 2 year associates! They need to get theses kids on teh field somewhere! Back in HS Round Rock from Curyenksi's district, a team that Leander beat took out Dez's Lufkin team. Something truly is a miss.

:wtf

The offense cannot be dumbed down more.

Some players just have it and dominate as freshmen, but those are rare. Not every "fast" or highly-rated receiver prospect is going to come in and pull a Dez Bryant.

Jones and Green started at Bama and UGA. The West Coast play calling system is complicated compared to the Sid Gillman/Don Coryell/Joe Gibbs system, that uses numbers for routes, this is a fact of football.