gator bowl projection on NCAA 09

So i have been seeing alot of Gator bowl projections the past couple day's so i thought i would do my own using EA's NCAA football 2009 it was a close defensive match in the first half with both teams trying to establish the run ( Ganz was injured in the first half and left the game with a sprained ankle) but they both soon gave up on the run in favor of the pass.

Nebraska 36

Clemson 21

1st 2nd 3rd 4th

NU 7 9 13 7

UC 7 14

Rushing

Helu NU----- 8 attempts 13 yards

Davis UC----- 10 attempts 36 yards

Passing

Ganz NU----- 7/10 122 yards 1TD

Spano NU------ 10/14 185 yards 2 TD's

Harper UC 15/20 245 3 TD's

T.O.P

Nebraska 11:00

Clemson 9:00

simed it and yes witt is on the game but they have Spano rated higher i don't why that is.

Because Spano's the S%&T!!!

I recently played through the first year on Dynasty, and finished with a 10-2 record. Went to the Fiesta bowl, and I kid you not Clemson was my opponent!

P.S. Am I the only one to take the time to print of our roster and change all the names on the three deep to the real names? My wife thinks it's a lil nuts, but hopefully some fellow gamers do this as well. :dunno

simed it and yes witt is on the game but they have Spano rated higher i don't why that is.

I recently played through the first year on Dynasty, and finished with a 10-2 record. Went to the Fiesta bowl, and I kid you not Clemson was my opponent!

P.S. Am I the only one to take the time to print of our roster and change all the names on the three deep to the real names? My wife thinks it's a lil nuts, but hopefully some fellow gamers do this as well. :dunno

well coming from a 16 year old...no but if u have a wife....thats just sad...

lol wow, i did that, i printed off the roster off huskers.com and then one by one changed names and numbers, took a few minutes but

Haha, I did it on my 07 copy, never did it with 08 though. Wanted to do it, just never got around to doing it. My dorm-mates thought I was ridiculous.

Haha, I did it on my 07 copy, never did it with 08 though. Wanted to do it, just never got around to doing it. My dorm-mates thought I was ridiculous.

:yeah I played 07 as well on PS2 and won 49-0

That's what real men do.

You are not alone my friend :clap