Proud of my wife

My wife is a Licensed Practical Nurse. She is in RN class now.

She is 25 months into 28 of accelerated course.

She just found out she passed her advanced med/ surge portion of the class via phone call from her school.

Two small units to finish and some clinicals and this difficult treck will be over.

I couldnt have done what she has done to this point, and I would like to express how lucky Iam and how much I love her.

We are partners and have both fought with everything we have had to get to this point.

Just very very grateful this Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone.

BTW' I have told here everything I have wrote' :)

Congratulations to your wife! I know how you feel about your wife. My current wife stuck with me thru some difficult times with my ex-wife when she could have threw her hands in the air and said "Screw this sh#t...I'm outta here!". She didn't and for that I'm forever grateful. My kids absolutely adore her and from the very beginning she treated them as her own. I thank my lucky stars every day to have such an awesome wife as I do.

Congratulations to the both of you....especially her! Hopefully everything will continue to go well and she will find a job!

She is also a paramedic with ten years ER experience. she has some very good offers already on the table upon graduation and board certification..

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

That is a good place to be. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Congrats to her and you.

Congratulations to the both of you....especially her! Hopefully everything will continue to go well and she will find a job!

She is also a paramedic with ten years ER experience. she has some very good offers already on the table upon graduation and board certification..

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance

Oh, she will have no problem finding a job with all that experience and the nursing shortage right now.