question for NU fans from a clemson fan

patthecat

If you'd have asked me during the 80s, it would have been Oklahoma.

If you'd have asked me during the 90s, it would have been Colorado.

Colorado is probably still #1, but it's not as clear-cut these days. Missouri is really making a serious run for their money.

KSU and the rest of the conference aren't really much more than occasional annoyances.

Out of conference, it would be Miami, Florida State, and the Big 10, in that order.

Really, about any time prior to about 1997 or so. The CU thing was still second up until the end of the 90s.

Which team that you regularly play do you hate the most?

regularly play---its colorado. dont let anyone else here fool you. if it comes to 'hate' with regularity, its the buckin fuffs....

I've sorta liked CU ever since they finished third in the nation in '71 (Behind NU and OU).

Felt they were almost like a little brother that you let score the last TD to rub the other team's nose in it..or conference's nose..

I completely forgot about that....whatever happened to him??

I can't remember if he was ever charged with assualt by the victim or the state of misery. I think he served a one game suspension or something and made a public apology.

Nowadays I'm guessing he's finishing up med school and about to start his residency at the University of Iowa. That's where he was apparently headed.

I would have to go with Mizzou. There are many others but Mizzou ranks high above the rest. I went to a game down there and their fans are the absolute worst. I have never had people get in my face, poke their finger in my chest and yell obscenities at me. I also had beer cans tossed at my and my friends. Ever since then I completely despise Mizzou.

I would have to go with Mizzou. There are many others but Mizzou ranks high above the rest. I went to a game down there and their fans are the absolute worst. I have never had people get in my face, poke their finger in my chest and yell obscenities at me. I also had beer cans tossed at my and my friends. Ever since then I completely despise Mizzou.

I'd be fightin' back. :box

Kellen Huston hated Missouri fans the most.

FKvq6FVBMBk

I completely forgot about that....whatever happened to him??

1 Ticket to the Nebraska/Mizzou game - $50.00

Tailgating with your pink shirt - popped collar frat brothers and getting sloppy drunk - $75.00

Mouthing off to a 250 lb. football player who blasts you so hard in the grill makes you crap your pants - Priceless