What happened to Cody Glenn

Yeah, you know, that article sounds like a bunch of rampant speculation.

Also, the promise to play Rex Burkhead in 2009 might give the coaching staff a chance to move Rex to a different position such as safety. No doubt Bo Pelini would love Rex anchoring his defense for the next four years.

The talent is so dry that Bo might be saying to Rex “If you want to be a running back, I can red shirt you or give you 5 carries a game, or I can start you right now at Safety and make you an All-American Safety by the time you leave.”

Like putting imaginary words into Bo's mouth. It seems the truth is that Rex is being recruited strictly as an RB. (see Burkhead's recruiting thread on this board) And also that the talent at safety is not that dry, given a couple of redshirting frosh are supposed to be tearing it up right now.

Rumors varied around Husker Message Boards to the cause of the suspension, but we do have good intel to support that it was most likely an NCAA fraction.

On a completely unrelated note, I heard it’s against the rules to sell your tickets.

I think the "good intel" is some message board rumor.

Of all the reasons I have heard, I think the most hurtful was that it had to do with rape/sexual assault.

I don't remember where I read it (I thought it was on this board), but I almost blew up. How dare anybody accuse Glenn of rape/sexual assault when there is absolutely no evidence to support this. Plus, if it were some sort of felony, it would be in the news without a doubt.

Again, I don't remember where I read this (it was on some message board), but it was completely disgraceful to even bring up without any hard evidence.

Of all the reasons I have heard, I think the most hurtful was that it had to do with rape/sexual assault.

I don't remember where I read it (I thought it was on this board), but I almost blew up. How dare anybody accuse Glenn of rape/sexual assault when there is absolutely no evidence to support this. Plus, if it were some sort of felony, it would be in the news without a doubt.

Again, I don't remember where I read this (it was on some message board), but it was completely disgraceful to even bring up without any hard evidence.

Unfortunately that was this board.

Man I still am wondering what he did. I wonder if we will ever find out what he did

Didn't you catch the "On a completely unrelated note, I hear it is against the rules to sell your tickets?" Do you think the guy just went off on a tangent there? What he was saying is he (Cody) sold his tickets. Or did you just think we would catch your sarcasm?

Also, the promise to play Rex Burkhead in 2009 might give the coaching staff a chance to move Rex to a different position such as safety. No doubt Bo Pelini would love Rex anchoring his defense for the next four years.

The talent is so dry that Bo might be saying to Rex “If you want to be a running back, I can red shirt you or give you 5 carries a game, or I can start you right now at Safety and make you an All-American Safety by the time you leave.”

Like putting imaginary words into Bo's mouth. It seems the truth is that Rex is being recruited strictly as an RB. (see Burkhead's recruiting thread on this board) And also that the talent at safety is not that dry, given a couple of redshirting frosh are supposed to be tearing it up right now.

Rumors varied around Husker Message Boards to the cause of the suspension, but we do have good intel to support that it was most likely an NCAA fraction.

On a completely unrelated note, I heard it’s against the rules to sell your tickets.

An NCAA fraction??? :wtf did he fail the fraction part of his math test? :LOLtartar

:dumdum did you really need to bring that up again?? It's totally unfounded and shouldn't even be mentioned.

An NCAA fraction??? :wtf did he fail the fraction part of his math test? :LOLtartar

No doubt. NCAA fraction? Silly typos eliminate credibility. (I bet I have a typo in this post somehwere.)