What happened to Cody Glenn

Man I still am wondering what he did. I wonder if we will ever find out what he did

Didn't you catch the "On a completely unrelated note, I hear it is against the rules to sell your tickets?" Do you think the guy just went off on a tangent there? What he was saying is he (Cody) sold his tickets. Or did you just think we would catch your sarcasm?

I thought that anybody who cared knew that Cody sold some of this free Husker football tickets.

On a completely unrelated note, I hear that http://www.bighuskerfan.com/smf/?f=3 is a good place to find out Husker football news.

That guy actually has some good connections. I know he has had communication with writers like Steve Sipple. I also know he's got high up athletic dept connection.

If he does then his "info" shows why so many people are still guessing at what happened.

There is a reason the info stayed in-house. The coaches and AD have made it a point to have most things around the program actually stay in-house, a big difference from our old staff.

That guy actually has some good connections. I know he has had communication with writers like Steve Sipple. I also know he's got high up athletic dept connection.

If he does then his "info" shows why so many people are still guessing at what happened.

There is a reason the info stayed in-house. The coaches and AD have made it a point to have most things around the program actually stay in-house, a big difference from our old staff.

:yeah

Man I still am wondering what he did. I wonder if we will ever find out what he did

Didn't you catch the "On a completely unrelated note, I hear it is against the rules to sell your tickets?" Do you think the guy just went off on a tangent there? What he was saying is he (Cody) sold his tickets. Or did you just think we would catch your sarcasm?

HELLO!!!! F*ck it went right over my head and just thought it was out of place! My wife is starting to rub off on me!

And just so we are clear, this rumor was shot down long ago when it happened. No one could confirm what happened, but this was one of the rumors that was actually told that it did NOT happen.

Furthermore, this would be a serious NCAA violation that could lead to major sanctions. If it were true, we would be absolutely required to report this or face stiffer sanctions than we would likely get anyways. Plus it would easily be all over the local and regional media.

The AD can keep quiet about team rules being broken, but they sure could not keep quiet booting a guy from the team due to major NCAA violations.

don't know what he did. All I know is he was a fantastic player and willing to help the team moving from rb to lb. I have a lot of respect for him and wish him the best of luck in whatever he does. As for what he did to get him kicked off the team

ignorance is bliss and I don't want to know don't want to tarnish all the great husker memories I have of him