ESPN Scouts Predicition

trouble

How did this thread turn into a turf-toe thread? Turf toe sucks bad...marlon is out for a while. As for the game tomorrow. I think it could go either way, but what I don't think, is that it will be very close. I'm predicting a 10+ point victory for either team. Hopefully our defense will be able to hold after not tackling for half the year now.

How did this thread turn into a turf-toe thread? Turf toe sucks bad...marlon is out for a while. As for the game tomorrow. I think it could go either way, but what I don't think, is that it will be very close. I'm predicting a 10+ point victory for either team. Hopefully our defense will be able to hold after not tackling for half the year now.

Sorry, my dumma$$ just asked if anyone ever had it. It sounds weak, but ends up that it's like a kick in the junk.

You guys remember Cory Ross. Toughest little sucker to ever play at Nebraska as far as I am concerned. It hobbled him to the point he had to be carried off the field at times, but he laced it up and went back out there. Not many like Cory though. God I admired that little sucker. What he could have done on a real Nebraska team.

Marlon has played a little with and they claim he is 100 percent. Still hope Helou plays the most, with the speed that Clemson has, Marlon's looking for holes will get him in trouble is my guess. Helu gives us the best chance to run the ball it seems to me. Injury or no injury for Marlon.

Well look who brought up toe sucking foot fetish.

If Lucky is not producing in the 1st Qtr, you can bet that Helu will be carrying the load...why everyone keeps putting so much emphasis on Lucky is beyond me. He has not contributed for a long time. And Nebraska has not needed him.

I don't think alot of these media 'experts' have been doing their homework. Spencer Tillman, CBS, on their site says Ganz has been the starter the last 3 years for us! :rollin

I doubt Lucky starts.