****Official Gator Bowl Game Discussion Thread****

Wow, what a difference a halftime makes. I was very down on Ganz after that first half (and rightfully so I believe) but he showed a tremendous ammount of resiliency in leading the team to victory. He should be very proud of how he handled himself out there today. It was inspiring to see him "Cowboy Up" there after the injury and put the bad plays behind him. I love it when a guy makes a turnaround like that. Well done.

was that really the "play of the game" that CBS chose? wow, you can really see that CBS supports the SEC

I must say that was THE worst play of the game I have ever witnessed. They couldn't come up with anything else from the game? How about the Hagg sack, Suh blocked FG, Thenarse blocked punt, etc...

I am not sure who is worse Dan Fouts or Mushburger....Fouts is pretty bad!

OMG! Can I breath now. What a terrific game, despite the announcers. (Commenting this was a near blow out when the score was 10-21, and that the Huskers couldn't run the ball and ran 53 yards on the very next play!) The Blackshirts are BACK thanks to saint Bo and monseigneur bro Carl. I have been waiting since '82 for my sweet revenge. Thanks to Ganz and company, I got it today. I know there is a lot of work to do during the off-season to replace key seniors but for the first time in many years I will be counting the days until the opening whistle sounds in the fall of 2009.

Thanks Huskers! You made us proud and brought back the memories and new hope.

OMG! Can I breath now. What a terrific game, despite the announcers. (Commenting this was a near blow out when the score was 10-21, and that the Huskers couldn't run the ball and ran 53 yards on the very next play!) The Blackshirts are BACK thanks to saint Bo and monseigneur bro Carl. I have been waiting since '82 for my sweet revenge. Thanks to Ganz and company, I got it today. I know there is a lot of work to do during the off-season to replace key seniors but for the first time in many years I will be counting the days until the opening whistle sounds in the fall of 2009.

Thanks Huskers! You made us proud and brought back the memories and new hope.

:clap Not a bad first post.......not bad at all.

Only one thing to say.......... :restore

GREAT GAME BLACKSHIRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enough said. It took the CBS crew about 3 1/2 quarters to acknowledge the fact that our defense was playing great, but the Blackshirts (man, does it feel good to say that again) won the game today.

This game shouldn't have been as close as it was, but there's no question we were the better team. And the fun part is that we didn't come close to playing our best game.

It will be interesting to see who steps up in the place of Potter, Swift, Ty Stienkuhler, Peterson, Ganz, Murillo, and the other seniors, but I don't think there is any question that this team is headed in the right direction. The future is bright.

Oh, and with all due respect to Ganz, how is Suh NOT the player of the game??