We could have f'd Clemson

i knew it could turn into a game that it did, but i honestly was expecting a better showing, esp on O. the D surpassed my expectations, although i was nervous for them the whole game through.

if only the O would've been clicking in the first half..... I give a lot of credit to the Clemson D, they played very very good all game long!!!

Being able to win the tight ones again is awesome.

As far as the not getting out of the game plan and passing more I thought Watson and Bo did the right thing by sticking with it. Granted, Clemson's D didn't have any trouble stopping us before Q checked into the game, but in the end it proved to be the right call. Clemson on the other hand seemed to abandon the run pretty early (I give the NU D line credit for that) and it didn't really seem to work out at all.

If the defense was not on the field, I would have score on every play...

I think they had better athletes than you, and their fas defense caused huge problems early as a result. I think you had better football players and found ways to use your power effectively as the game went on. You deserved to win, but you could have gotten run early had your defense not played so well. Fortunately, the Clemson offense was not doing much...