How did Joe Ganz get the game's MVP and not Suh??

I actually was quiet impressed with Ganz. The Tigers were constantly in the backfield harassing him. He had little time to look downfield, yet threw some clutch balls. He was getting pummelled after almost every passing play. A true warrior.

However, I would have to agree that Suh deserved the game ball. But, I think that Ganz, despite some mistakes, played hell of a game.

GANZ........put yourself in his shoes, if you had those guys coming at you on almost every play and almost getting to you every play you would have had a statistically bad game too. he did a hell of a job and he every bit deserved it.

I understand that. The kid showed heart. I'll say that we could not of won without Ganz. But let's be real here. Suh destroyed them from opening kickoff until probably next week since their o-line, rb's, and qb will be having nightmares of Suh's angry face for that long. Suh freaking dominated and was key.

ok, then could we have won without suh and with our second string in?

you just said we couldnt do it without ganz, so what about suh?

MVP is not for feel good stories. It's for playmakers. Ganz made two turnovers that nearly cost Nebraska the game. What more do you want??

no its not. but that is not the question i asked.

would we have won without ganz?

would we have won without suh?