Pacifiers, diapers and ESPN

I don't know about others on here, but I am completley sick of the posters on the board that feel the need to interject their disdain towards ESPN. Weather there is bias or not isn't really the point. It's the fact that these people feel the need to have every word speewed from a sports pundit to be in favor or commending Nebraska. Get a life!! I suppose some of the pundits browse through these types of fan sites and when they read the likes of the whining and crying, they love it!! Quit waisting bandwidth on the whining drivel or get a new thread on this board for ESPN haters and get on with real gossip like weather Bill Snyder is actually a walking corpse or something.

I don't know about others on here, but I am completley sick of the posters on the board that feel the need to interject their disdain towards ESPN. Weather there is bias or not isn't really the point. It's the fact that these people feel the need to have every word speewed from a sports pundit to be in favor or commending Nebraska. Get a life!! I suppose some of the pundits browse through these types of fan sites and when they read the likes of the whining and crying, they love it!! Quit waisting bandwidth on the whining drivel or get a new thread on this board for ESPN haters and get on with real gossip like weather Bill Snyder is actually a walking corpse or something.

isn't that basically the point of a message board?

Or start sniveling, whining drivel about something else maybe? :sarcasm

Or start sniveling, whining drivel about something else maybe? :sarcasm

And also use the correct word, it is "whether"