Suh is nasty.

He is a load. He says he will be back next year. Sure hope he is.

Our D backs and line backers are starting to develop some quality depth. I think our D will be quite a bit better next season. Less mistakes and missed assignments and better tackling and more speed.

You have a scary good d line.. They were on Ganz and our backs all day.

We are fortunate to be so deep at RB. We dialed up the right one eventually.

Great young Clemson defensive nucleus. Spiller a senior??

He is a load. He says he will be back next year. Sure hope he is.

Our D backs and line backers are starting to develop some quality depth. I think our D will be quite a bit better next season. Less mistakes and missed assignments and better tackling and more speed.

You have a scary good d line.. They were on Ganz and our backs all day.

We are fortunate to be so deep at RB. We dialed up the right one eventually.

Great young Clemson defensive nucleus. Spiller a senior??

Much of our d-line is young, soph or fresh.

What happened to Ganz? I hated to see him go down, and glad to see him come back in. I was worried he got a concussion. On that note, glad to see no major injuries yesterday IIRC.

Spiller is a junior, whether he comes back or not, I'm not so sure of.

Loved seeing "I love Clemson" on Davis' eye black though. Meant a lot to all of us fans.

I really think our man Suh will be declaring for the draft. Top defensive tackles are hard to come by in the NFL, and I just don't see how he wouldn't declare after such a dominating performance.

I really hope I'm wrong, as we all would love to have him back for 2009. Either way, Suh will always be loved!

I saw a projection.. I think rivals or scout that said he would be the 63rd pick.

I just read in the paper today that he had submitted for an evaluation by the draft committee and he said he was coming back, but wasn't 100% sure. I dunno, we'll see about this.

Wow.......63rd pick.....even after the last 4-5 games and bowl game. Seems a little low to me. If that is the case, that puts him late 2nd - early 3rd range........far cry from the late 1st round someone else has put out there......

I know he said in the paper that he was pretty sure he was coming back, but not 100%..... I would speculate that if he is projected 1st to early 2nd, he will probably leave... and I would not blame him one bit. He already missed time early in his career with injury and I wouldn't risk it...... He can finish his one year fo education later.....and he WOULD, reading about how important education is to him...

Matt Davison's opinion (nothing more than ours, except he is a little closer to the program and the "inside", said that Suh was "absolutely leaving"...... he said this on his radion show before the game, and we talked to Matt on New Year's Eve... Matt said Suh was leaving and because of that, he would have a "monster game vs Clemson"......Davison nailed that call.

Now, if he is 63rd, why wouldn't he stay ???? He has the potential to be a 1st team all-american and he loves NU and the coaches....

Please stay Suh....... we need you.....and love to say .....Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh. (even the announcer at the Gator Bowl was starting to say it a little)

He's been projected to go at No. 31

Journalstar

"Nebraska junior nose tackle Ndamukong Suh checks in at No. 31 on the list of Scouts Inc.'s Top 32 NFL Draft-eligible players.

. . . .

Only three DTs are listed ahead of Suh on the Scouts Inc. list: 14. Gerald McCoy of Oklahoma; 17. B.J. Raji of Boston College; and 24. Terrence Cody of Alabama."