Suh is nasty.

He's been projected to go at No. 31

Journalstar

"Nebraska junior nose tackle Ndamukong Suh checks in at No. 31 on the list of Scouts Inc.'s Top 32 NFL Draft-eligible players.

. . . .

Only three DTs are listed ahead of Suh on the Scouts Inc. list: 14. Gerald McCoy of Oklahoma; 17. B.J. Raji of Boston College; and 24. Terrence Cody of Alabama."

*** Rankings will be adjusted as more and more Jrs and redshirt So. declare

Journalstar

"Nebraska junior nose tackle Ndamukong Suh checks in at No. 31 on the list of Scouts Inc.'s Top 32 NFL Draft-eligible players.

. . . .

Only three DTs are listed ahead of Suh on the Scouts Inc. list: 14. Gerald McCoy of Oklahoma; 17. B.J. Raji of Boston College; and 24. Terrence Cody of Alabama."

Yeah, I don't get how they do this accurately. Hopefully they give them a lot of info, like who is in front and behind them, and who of other underclassmen that are eligible would be in front of them if they go. There's no way an absolute number like #31 really makes sense unless you are the last to decide.

I've heard that they do give them tips like what they'd need to work on to improve their standing, so it's certainly good to get an evaluation.

He could easily move up the board if a lot of the underclassmen projected ahead of him stay in school and if he tests well. Aren't about 7 of the top 11 projected picks underclassmen? If these guys stay, Suh moves up....probably won't move down, unless, he tests poorly.

Journalstar

. . . .

Yeah, I don't get how they do this accurately. Hopefully they give them a lot of info, like who is in front and behind them, and who of other underclassmen that are eligible would be in front of them if they go. There's no way an absolute number like #31 really makes sense unless you are the last to decide.

I've heard that they do give them tips like what they'd need to work on to improve their standing, so it's certainly good to get an evaluation.

The list does include other Juniors and redshirts so I don't know exactly how much adjusting there will be.

Journalstar

. . . .

The list does include other Juniors and redshirts so I don't know exactly how much adjusting there will be.

Its two more weeks until Jan 15

Obviously, I hope he stays. If he is projected to be in the 1st round then you can't blame him for leaving. There are no guarantees and that is big money in the 1st round. He can always come back and get his degree.....he will be able to afford it! If he projects into the 2nd or 3rd round then I think there is an excellent chance that he stays......it would make some financial sense for him to do so.

SUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

If Suh goes in the late first as projected, he will likely get about a $3 million signing bonus and earn probably a 6 figure base salary each year.

If he comes back and improves his draft stock into say the top 10, he's talking about at minimum about $15 million guaranteed.

Risk - Reward

I think coming back to improve his draft stock (as he is likely to do) will be worth it in the end.

But of course, I am bias. :)

There is always the risk of sliding down and the $$ get smaller and smaller.

I saw a projection of the 2010 draft. ( I know very very early) but he was 10th overall and some ahead of him will likely declare.

Im with you Willie, he can come on back and anchor a d line and defense that will be very very tough next season.

Come back Suh!!!