Ganz's tackle on INT return

Even more impressive was his effort on Q's run in the 4th quarter that put us inside the Clemson 10 yard line. Ganz is motoring downfield looking for someone to block. He's lucky someone did not blind side him just because he was the QB, but it was some great effort on his part to stay apart of the play right behind Castille.

i never really liked Ganz, he made alot of mental mistakes during alot of his games and it always seemed that it took him nearly a half to get in the groove of things are start settling in.

Makes you about the only one around here who doesn't like him. <_<

Ganz is on my list of favorite Huskers, with the way he waited his turn, never bitched and when called upon played his besty and gave hois all.

True Husker in my book,

Thanks for the time you spent in school and you will always be a Husker

i never really liked Ganz, he made alot of mental mistakes during alot of his games and it always seemed that it took him nearly a half to get in the groove of things are start settling in.

Makes you about the only one around here who doesn't like him. <_<

Ganz is on my list of favorite Huskers, with the way he waited his turn, never bitched and when called upon played his besty and gave hois all.

True Husker in my book,

Thanks for the time you spent in school and you will always be a Husker

huskernumeruno and kansas husker, you guys are right on.

Maybe Ganz threw a pick now and then, and maybe some were returned for scores. But he never quit - and he threw some damn good passes, too.

Both TDs in the Gator Bowl were freaking great throws. You can't question his heart or character or fire to compete. A lot of "5 Star" recruits don't have that - and it was just what we needed.

Let's hope Joe and maybe even Zac Taylor find their way back on our sidelines someday as coaches. Those guys are on my all-time list as favorite Huskers.