I'm just thinkin' that even if you aren't a religious person, you say a prayer every day for the next week. He has been very good about 'how' he has been saying what his plan is. There has been a LOT of talk (at least locally on radio/tv) from draft 'experts' that he is a top 2 round guy.

The guys on Big Red Wrap-Up sounded pretty confident that he will be back. They said that getting his degree was not only important to him, but it was a very BIG deal to his entire family.

But, I guess we'll find out in 8 days...

I have stated I dont care if he goes or stays (obviously benifits my team if he leaves thou) but I just roll my eyes anytime somebody uses the degree angle as the reason for staying.

Can he not take classes while he is in the NFL? Are there state and federal laws that would keep someone from returning to school if they once left? It makes no sence. There are a good number of players who leave and finish their degrees. Even another group that recieve graduate degrees while playing. If he decides to leave to jump on a great chance, good for him. IF he doesnt, thats good for him also. I dont know why that chaps me, but it does..... :boxosoap

GSG5545 please dont think I am bagging on you. Just a rant in general about that topic. :thumbs

The guys on Big Red Wrap-Up sounded pretty confident that he will be back. They said that getting his degree was not only important to him, but it was a very BIG deal to his entire family.

I have stated I dont care if he goes or stays (obviously benifits my team if he leaves thou) but I just roll my eyes anytime somebody uses the degree angle as the reason for staying.

Can he not take classes while he is in the NFL? Are there state and federal laws that would keep someone from returning to school if they once left? It makes no sence. There are a good number of players who leave and finish their degrees. Even another group that recieve graduate degrees while playing. If he decides to leave to jump on a great chance, good for him. IF he doesnt, thats good for him also. I dont know why that chaps me, but it does..... :boxosoap

GSG5545 please dont think I am bagging on you. Just a rant in general about that topic. :thumbs

I totally see what you're saying. I guess maybe just a pride thing with getting your degree from the school you played for while you're still actually playing. And I'm not bagging on online or night classes (I'm already considering them).

Just as long as he decides what is best for him and his family. Then i will be happy. I would hate for some Agent to get in Suh's head and feed him a bunch of B.S. just so the Agent can get some undeserved money IMO. I know that agents are not suppose to talk to anyone that has not declared for the NFL, but we would just be fooling ourselves if we said that it does not happen.

BUT.. it is much more common to finish it out now, and why stop and have it hanging over your shoulders for how many years? Right now it's paid for, where as if he goes to the NFL now, he has to pay for it later. Yes, yes, he'll have the money to pay for it, but why not take it for free? He's going to make the same or probably better money if he waits a year, because he will more than likely raise his own stock, unless he feels this year was a fluke, which i highly doubt he feels. It's not like he is a great defensive player who is playing for a team that is losing their HC or DC and may not excel as much next year. He knows what Bo's plan for him is and I really don't think anyone feels he is going to see a lesser role next year. If he waits to take classes, he may have to retake things because he simply forgot, pushing his degree another year or two away from him. Sure, what you say can be a reason, but much more a reason for people who don't put as much emphasis on a degree.