SUH Was in My Nightmares

JGS30

So for those who don't know, I'm a Jayhawk fan, yes, I know, nobody is perfect. Anyway, I seriously had a flashback nightmare of this year's 2008 meeting between KU and NU. It was horrible to have to sit through the game again. A lot of it was "Dejavu", but even worse, after Suh made his last sack of the game (he had several) Reesings head actually came off! That's when I realized it was a dream, you know, sometimes you know you're in one. I woke up shortly after that in a cold sweat.

I'll tell all of you right now that if Suh returns, then I'll predict NU to win the North. Think I'm crazy? That guy will be the best defensive player in the Big 12 next year if he returns and competely took over the game against KU this year. He is the last guy I want to face next year.

So, here's to him leaving early and for some better dreams! :cheers

So for those who don't know, I'm a Jayhawk fan, yes, I know, nobody is perfect. Anyway, I seriously had a flashback nightmare of this year's 2008 meeting between KU and NU. It was horrible to have to sit through the game again. A lot of it was "Dejavu", but even worse, after Suh made his last sack of the game (he had several) Reesings head actually came off! That's when I realized it was a dream, you know, sometimes you know you're in one. I woke up shortly after that in a cold sweat.

I'll tell all of you right now that if Suh returns, then I'll predict NU to win the North. Think I'm crazy? That guy will be the best defensive player in the Big 12 next year if he returns and competely took over the game against KU this year. He is the last guy I want to face next year.

So, here's to him leaving early and for some better dreams! :cheers

Was there a penalty on that play? Just wondering :)