Rival's Final Rankings... 1-120

Utah is still 5. What do they have to do? They beat your 6 (Alabama) 14 (Oregon State) from major conferences, were willing to go into the Big House (Michigan), and beat numero 8 (TCU) and 26 (BYU) .

I know its not Georgia's schedule, but it ain't right. Not much more that they can do.

LSU at 30. Sorry, they had a down year, but there were not 29 better teams.

Oh, and Clemson got jobbed too.

Hey Cy, how is it feeling back at 109?

Okie State Beat Mizzou, at Mizzou. Otherwise they had pretty similar years. Not sure how Mizzou ended higher.

1. Because Mizzou won their bowl game and Okie State didn't.

2. Utah should be ranked higher. Not National Champs and No.1, but they should be higher. Going undefeated, no matter what conference, is pretty damn good.

3. Despite my like for the Clemson team, I think their ranking is pretty fair. They only won 7 games and their offense wasn't very good this year, and Spiller's/Davis's play in the Gator Bowl wasn't very impressive, neither was the entire offense.

They don't know anymore than any of us...how can you predict what a team will look like when you don't even know for sure who the QB will be?

So when Witt is named the starter you'll know where Nebraska will finish next year. :o:worship

What data do you need to correctly predict this years Superbowl score?

:sarcasm Monday mornings paper after the game would be good... :bang

They don't know anymore than any of us...how can you predict what a team will look like when you don't even know for sure who the QB will be?

So when Witt is named the starter you'll know where Nebraska will finish next year. :o:worship

What data do you need to correctly predict this years Superbowl score?

:sarcasm Monday mornings paper after the game would be good... :bang

Oh man, if only we had the Delorean.

Preseason rankings at this point are just stupid. I guess they give us something to talk about but they are, in general, meaningless.

If the "experts" cannot figure out who should be in the Big 12 championship, BCS games, and the championship game after a full season of playing football - how in the hell is anyone supposed to know who should be the top 25 right now?

bahh...It just sounds to me like the writer needed to say something so he just picked up on the fact we got blown out a couple of times. you can't acurately capsulize this team's season, or any team's for that matter, in one sentence.

D@mn, Clemson @ 46.

lol I feel that I thought Clemson was much better than 46 and an explosive rb to boot for your sake I hope spiller stays for another year he is versitile and impressive.