Vote for next years quarterback

Vote for next years quarterback  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm curious to see who the husker nation really thinks should take the reigns of huskers in the next very critical year. I don't want to bias the vote, so I'll comment later on. There have been allot of threads on the subject, but not sure many polls have been done.

Witt is a Calahan QB, Lee, good athlete, Spano and Green fit the new mobile/dual threat mode at QB.

Start Lee for two years. RS Green this year, and get him in certain situations next year, and then a 3yr starter.

exactly what i am thinking. i have seen lee play in person and he is very very impressive to say the least. on top of that he is the most mobile on the team and he is also quite accurate when he puts the ball in his hands.

witt has not been impressive and has in fact been disappointing in the snaps he has had this past year. he fumbled two snaps and almost fumbled another.............in limited snaps.

spano could be the x-factor. (he certainly is no beau davis) he is very very accurate and can also run about the same as ganz.

in the end Lee is the best athlete and he can run the best, spano may be a better passer but only slightly. Lee will win out as he has just as much knowledge of the system as witt and he is a much better athlete.

green should redshirt and IF HE IS GOOD ENOUGH IN 2 YEARS THEN HE CAN START.

:yeah I totaly agree.

Ditto

WHO SHOULD START????

SIMPLE!!!

THE STARTER WILL BE THE PLAYER THAT THE COACHING STAFF PICKS. THE COACHES WATCH EVERY REP IN SPRING AND FALL. THEY WILL KNOW ALL THE PLAYERS STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES. THEY WILL KNOW WHO HAS CHEMISTRY WITH THEIR TEAMATES. THEY WILL KNOW WHO HAS THE UNMEASUREABLE INTGANGIBLES.

I think the beginning thread questions should have been "Who do you think will start" not "Who should"

What the hell do any of us really know?

you aren't real familiar with the concept of a message board, are you?

WHO SHOULD START????

SIMPLE!!!

THE STARTER WILL BE THE PLAYER THAT THE COACHING STAFF PICKS. THE COACHES WATCH EVERY REP IN SPRING AND FALL. THEY WILL KNOW ALL THE PLAYERS STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES. THEY WILL KNOW WHO HAS CHEMISTRY WITH THEIR TEAMATES. THEY WILL KNOW WHO HAS THE UNMEASUREABLE INTGANGIBLES.

I think the beginning thread questions should have been "Who do you think will start" not "Who should"

What the hell do any of us really know?

Are you done murdering your key board?

after looking at ruiz on rivals, he looks like he might have a better shot at seeing the field as a linebacker or something similar.

Yeah, if I was him, I definitely would be hanging out with someone other than the QB's at practice...maybe even go over and try catching some balls for the kickers or something, don't look good for playing time with the talent that is there. There may be a QB that could start somewhere else that is sitting the bench for 4 years.

IMO, Bo is going to go into the off season and tell all of them they are on the same level and who ever trys the hardest gets the job. Because as of right now the experience between all of them is the same....NONE except for what 4 plays for both Lee and Wit. Also I think Spano and Green are better QB's than either Lee or Witt just the other two have been in the program longer.

I vote for Tim Tebow or Zac Lee whichever one is fine with me.

if tebow even was close to playing for the huskers, my card gets torn up, i can't stand that jerk off i wish someone would have rolled his ankle or taken his eye as a gift to everyone who hates florida.

:hmmph Why not just tell us how you really feel about Tebow? I am sensing a little animosity here...

I vote for Tim Tebow or Zac Lee whichever one is fine with me.

if tebow even was close to playing for the huskers, my card gets torn up, i can't stand that jerk off i wish someone would have rolled his ankle or taken his eye as a gift to everyone who hates florida.

:hmmph Why not just tell us how you really feel about Tebow? I am sensing a little animosity here...

:yeah I can understand not likeing Florida, but how do you not like a guy like Tebow. Does it offend you that he talks about Jesus? Somehow I bet your feelings would be different if he played for the Huskers.