Rivals #1 recruit Bryce Brown

Byrce isn't coming here. This summer he worked out with my school a few times and I got to know him. Of course I tried to convince him to be a husker, but he didnt seem to interested. He's a great kid and he deserves the number one spot. For a while he considered k-state after Snyder's return, but from what I have heard, its down to Orgeon or Miami with his brother Arthur.

I think in the end he ends up going back to the U with his bro. The mentioning of possibly choosing us is just out of courtesy... idk why...? If he wanted to come to somewhere with good O line man, he'd definitely come here. I expect it to be one of our strengths next year... very deep. And the four lineman we have in this class look like under the radar (i.e., Qvale) beasts. ALL HUGE! Regardless, we don't need Bryce. We got Sexy Rexy and that's good 'nuff. Also, Miami sucks. They keep reelin' in kids based on their reputation, and that's it, cuz if you actually watch the team play they're obviously not getting it done... in the words of a great man... "They've gravitated to mediocrity."