Lucky, Slauson, O'leary on ESPN 2 Right Now

I think this shows what could have been had lucky had a better o line. The line in 06' was pretty decent but he was splitting time with two other backs for the most part and sometimes three or four. Had he got 70 percent of the carries in 06' he would have probably had about 1500 yards rushing. In 07' we really couldnt run the ball at all and in 08' he was hurt for half the year.

I think this post has some clout to it. But B. Jackson had the wiggle and the ability to make people miss that Lucky doesn't have. However Lucky has better speed. Always wondered what Lucky would look like running behind a vintage power running Nebraska O-line??

Hopefully the scouts liked him a lot, I watched the game and he looked like the most explosive player on the field. And maybe Lucky hooks up with that New Jersey guy that does wonders for Huskers at the combines.

Hopefully Lucky doesn't fall any further then the 5th round in the draft. Hopefully next year's recruiting class Pelini/Beck can haul in a true blue chipper/game changer at RB. If it's the NFL that these players now want, NU hasn't had a starting RB not to to the league since D. Diedrick whose playing in Canada. I can't think of the last one that didn't go to the NFL???

can someone explain to me why some players have stickers from other teams on the helmets? they seem to be showing some conference pride. is that all there is to it?

My best HS buddy played in this game in 2000. It used to be played in Hawaii. He was a corner then played for a couple years with the Titans. They give out these stickers to the players to hand out to other players on the team, like a trade deal. Some players put them on their helmets, some just keep the decals. My buddy picked me up a loot full of Nebraska crap from Julius Jackson. All the Nebraska gear had the #50 on it.

just noticed lucky has never fumbled here.

I did not know that. Quite an accomplishment. I sure hope he makes it to the NFL and proves himself. He really didn't seem to get into a nice groove when he was here.

How much time to you guys see Colins getting next year? Helu and Q probably own the position right now - Mendoza will earn some snaps. Kind of a log jam again at RB.