Name that movie...

Alright guys, I got this from the Clemson scout site. It's a good way to pass some time.

The rules, I will start by posting a movie quote, and the first person to respond posts their answer, then a new movie quote. The next person posts their answer to the first responder's quote, then posts their own, and so on and so forth.

For example, if I post:

"So I jump ship in Hong Kong and make my way over to Tibet, and I get on as a looper at a course over in the Himalayas. A looper, you know, a caddy, a looper, a jock. So, I tell them I'm a pro jock, and who do you think they give me? The Dalai Lama, himself. Twelfth son of the Lama. The flowing robes, the grace, bald... striking. So, I'm on the first tee with him. I give him the driver. He hauls off and whacks one - big hitter, the Lama - long, into a ten-thousand foot crevasse, right at the base of this glacier. Do you know what the Lama says? Gunga galunga... gunga, gunga-galunga. So we finish the eighteenth and he's gonna stiff me. And I say, "Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

The next person would post:

Caddyshack

(then post another quote from a movie...)

So I'll start:

"Janice, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that a$$-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your a$$ sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair."

Name that movie...have fun and good luck!

The Godfather part II

"A new car built by my company leaves somewhere traveling at 60 mph. The rear differential locks up. The car crashes and burns with everyone trapped inside. Now, should we initiate a recall? Take the number of vehicles in the field, A, multiply by the probable rate of failure, B, multiply by the average out-of-court settlement, C. A times B times C equals X. If X is less than the cost of a recall, we don't do one."

Step Brothers

Look, we're gonna spend half the night driving around the Hills looking for this one party and you're going to say it sucks and we're all gonna leave and then we're gonna go look for this other party. But all the parties and all the bars, they all suck. I spend half the night talking to some girl who's looking around the room to see if there's somebody else who's more important she should be talking to. And it's like I'm supposed to be all happy 'cause she's wearing a backpack, you know? And half of them are just nasty sk@nks who wouldn't be nothing except they're surrounded by a bunch of drunken horny a$$holes. And I'm gonna tell you something T. Are you listening?

Yeah, I'm listening.

I'm not gonna be one of those a$$holes. Alright? It just makes me sick. It's like, some nasty sk@nk who isn't half the woman my girlfriend is, is gonna front me? It makes me want to f**kin' puke!

You're so money and you don't even know it!

Look, we're gonna spend half the night driving around the Hills looking for this one party and you're going to say it sucks and we're all gonna leave and then we're gonna go look for this other party. But all the parties and all the bars, they all suck. I spend half the night talking to some girl who's looking around the room to see if there's somebody else who's more important she should be talking to. And it's like I'm supposed to be all happy 'cause she's wearing a backpack, you know? And half of them are just nasty sk@nks who wouldn't be nothing except they're surrounded by a bunch of drunken horny a$$holes. And I'm gonna tell you something T. Are you listening?

Yeah, I'm listening.

I'm not gonna be one of those a$$holes. Alright? It just makes me sick. It's like, some nasty sk@nk who isn't half the woman my girlfriend is, is gonna front me? It makes me want to f**kin' puke!

Swingers.

Goll darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue pertier than a twenty dollar whore.

The LePetomane Thru-Way? Now what'll that a55hole think of next? Does anybody have a dime? Somebody go back to the ranch and get a 5hitload of dimes.

(edit: Funny how the naughty words bot changes the spelling of two key words to "a-hole" and "heapin' helpin'"..Makes movie lines less recoqnizable).

Yeah, I'm listening.

Swingers.

Goll darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue pertier than a twenty dollar whore.

The LePetomane Thru-Way? Now what'll that a55hole think of next? Does anybody have a dime? Somebody go back to the ranch and get a 5hitload of dimes.

(edit: Funny how the naughty words bot changes the spelling of two key words to "a-hole" and "heapin' helpin'"..Makes movie lines less recoqnizable).

Blazing Saddles

Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every **** there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every **** there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

Full Metal Jacket

Give up, just quit, because in this life, you can't win. Yeah, you can try, but in the end you're just gonna lose, big time, because the world is run by the Man. The Man, oh, you don't know the Man. He's everywhere. In the White House... down the hall... Ms. Mullins, she's the Man. And the Man ruined the ozone, he's burning down the Amazon, and he kidnapped Shamu and put her in a chlorine tank! And there used to be a way to stick it to the Man. It was called rock 'n roll, but guess what, oh no, the Man ruined that, too, with a little thing called MTV! So don't waste your time trying to make anything cool or pure or awesome 'cause the Man is just gonna call you a fat washed up loser and crush your soul. So do yourselves a favor and just GIVE UP!

School of Rock

This is no fantasy - no careless product of wild imagination. No, my friends. These indictments that I have brought to you today, specific charges herein against the individuals. Their acts of treason, their ultimate aim of sedition. These... are matters of undeniable fact. I ask you now to pronounce judgement on those accused.

School of Rock

This is no fantasy - no careless product of wild imagination. No, my friends. These indictments that I have brought to you today, specific charges herein against the individuals. Their acts of treason, their ultimate aim of sedition. These... are matters of undeniable fact. I ask you now to pronounce judgement on those accused.

Superman '78

"Turk, did you come? ...........Turk"?

"A little".

"A little".

Hollywood Knights

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, xxxxx xxxxxxx? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.

"A little".

Hollywood Knights

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition's given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, xxxxx xxxxxxx? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed: pure West Virginia. What is your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars... while you could only dream of getting out... getting anywhere... getting all the way to the FBI.

Silence of the Lambs

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older and they stay the same age.

That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older and they stay the same age.

Dazed and Confused

What if they're creating an army of them? Holy sh#t. It must be a conspiracy like in the X-Files... *Roswell* style! This little monkey could be the f'ing' damn dirty ape responsible for the fall of the human race. In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey- the monkey will spank us. And after the fall of man, these monkey fu#*$'ll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. Oh and only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - *you maniacs*! Damn yous! Goddamn yous all to hell!
What if they're creating an army of them? Holy sh#t. It must be a conspiracy like in the X-Files... *Roswell* style! This little monkey could be the f'ing' damn dirty ape responsible for the fall of the human race. In this world gone mad, we won't spank the monkey- the monkey will spank us. And after the fall of man, these monkey fu#*$'ll start wearing our clothes and rebuilding the world in their image. Oh and only those as super smart as me will be left alive to bitterly cry - *you maniacs*! Damn yous! Goddamn yous all to hell!

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

The humans have besmirched everything bestowed on them. They were given Paradise, they threw it away. They were given this planet, they destroyed it. They were favored best among all His endeavors, and some of them don't even believe He exists. And in spite of it all, He's shown them infinite f'ing patience at every turn. What about us? I asked you... once to lay down the sword because I felt sorry for them. What was the result? Our expulsion from Paradise. WHERE WAS HIS INFINITE f'ing PATIENCE THEN? IT'S NOT RIGHT, IT'S NOT FAIR. We've paid our debt. Don't you think it's time? Don't you think its time we went home? and to do that, I think we have to dispatch of our would-be dispatchers.

The humans have besmirched everything bestowed on them. They were given Paradise, they threw it away. They were given this planet, they destroyed it. They were favored best among all His endeavors, and some of them don't even believe He exists. And in spite of it all, He's shown them infinite f'ing patience at every turn. What about us? I asked you... once to lay down the sword because I felt sorry for them. What was the result? Our expulsion from Paradise. WHERE WAS HIS INFINITE f'ing PATIENCE THEN? IT'S NOT RIGHT, IT'S NOT FAIR. We've paid our debt. Don't you think it's time? Don't you think its time we went home? and to do that, I think we have to dispatch of our would-be dispatchers.

Dogma

-No, I can't. My wife can always tell. She can smell it on my sweater.

---[laughs] You want my vest? It smell good.

-It's not my style.

---You ain't got no style, mutha*****.

---You used to be fierce. You used to be ruthless!