Name that movie...

-No, I can't. My wife can always tell. She can smell it on my sweater.

---[laughs] You want my vest? It smell good.

-It's not my style.

---You ain't got no style, mutha*****.

---You used to be fierce. You used to be ruthless!

Pineapple Express

From now on, my little group of shaved scrotum sacks, you will walk like me, talk like me, eat like me, and until you win those games, you will be BALD like me.

Major Payne

Cut it out! Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell's the matter with you? Stupid! We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt. Who saw "Old Yeller?" Who cried when Old Yeller got shot at the end?

I cried my eyes out. So we're all dogfaces, we're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to enlist in the Army. We're mutants. There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us - we're soldiers. But we're American soldiers! We've been kicking ass for 200 years! We're 10 and 1! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we practiced. We don't have to worry about whether Captain Stillman wants to have us hung. All we have to do is to be the great American fighting soldier that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.

Major Payne

Cut it out! Cut it out! Cut it out! The hell's the matter with you? Stupid! We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt. Who saw "Old Yeller?" Who cried when Old Yeller got shot at the end?

I cried my eyes out. So we're all dogfaces, we're all very, very different, but there is one thing that we all have in common: we were all stupid enough to enlist in the Army. We're mutants. There's something wrong with us, something very, very wrong with us. Something seriously wrong with us - we're soldiers. But we're American soldiers! We've been kicking ass for 200 years! We're 10 and 1! Now we don't have to worry about whether or not we practiced. We don't have to worry about whether Captain Stillman wants to have us hung. All we have to do is to be the great American fighting soldier that is inside each one of us. Now do what I do, and say what I say. And make me proud.

STRIPES!!!!!!

Lord Helmet!

Dark Helmet: WHAT?

[Helmet gathers up his dolls]

Colonel Sandurz: You're needed on the bridge sir!

Dark Helmet: Knock on my door! Knock next time!

Colonel Sandurz: Yes, sir!

Dark Helmet: Did you see anything?

Colonel Sandurz: No, sir! I didn't see you playing with your dolls again.

[sandurz closes the door]

Dark Helmet: Good!

Lord Helmet!

Spaceballs

"Ryan, some things in here don't react well to bullets."

Lord Helmet!

Spaceballs

"Ryan, some things in here don't react well to bullets."

The Hunt for Red October

Kid: Mortal Kombat, on Sega Genesis, is the best video game ever.

Person: I disagree, it's a very good game, but i think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.

Kid: Donkey Kong sucks.

Person: You know something? YOU SUCK!

"I can feel it in my fingers, I can feel it in my toes. Christmas is all around us, its everywhere I go..."

I'll take a shot in the dark...

Mad Maxine Beyond Thunderbone

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and f#*k the prom queen.

The Rock

"You're about as useful as a poopy flavored lollypop".

Don't mess with Zohan or whatever it is...

BIIIIGGG sack by Manumana the Slender! Who does his "I'm gonna go out and get some POI" sack celebration dance!

Necessary Roughness.

I'll do an easy one, however if any of you have got to search this one you need to have your man card taken from you.

From one of my all time favorites...............

"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave".