Name that movie...

Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

A few good men

"Trick question, Lemmy is god".

Since this thing has gotten kinda lost ill restart.

1st Guy I was in this bureau while you were still popping zits on your funny face and jacking off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. And theres's one thing ive learned that you still havent got.

2nd Guy Why don't you astonish me, sh*tface

1st Guy [1st Guy Punches 2nd Guy] Respect for my elders!

1st Guy I was in this bureau while you were still popping zits on your funny face and jacking off to the lingerie section of the Sears catalog. And theres's one thing ive learned that you still havent got.

Point Break????

Car screeches to halt.................

Guy one: "Buddy are you alright?"

Guy two: "I'm not that far from dragging you out of the car and beating ya into dust!"

Guy one: "You should kinda work up to that, leaves ya no place to go?!"

Guy two: "I can go to your momma's house and start a small fire in her panties, now are you ready to get out of the car?"

Point Break????

Car screeches to halt.................

Guy one: "Buddy are you alright?"

Guy two: "I'm not that far from dragging you out of the car and beating ya into dust!"

Guy one: "You should kinda work up to that, leaves ya no place to go?!"

Guy two: "I can go to your momma's house and start a small fire in her panties, now are you ready to get out of the car?"

Black Sheep

"Who you callin a Psycho?!!"

Kingpin! I love that movie.

"Human dreams...such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. You're so ripe, Joey. And it's harvest time. Save your tears. We'll reap your soul slowly. We have centuries to discover the things that make you whimper. You think your nighttime world is closed to me? Your mind is so naked. A book that yearns to be read. A door that begs to be opened."

Another one:

"We have such sights to show you. Such pleasure. Such pain."

Kingpin! I love that movie.

"Human dreams...such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. You're so ripe, Joey. And it's harvest time. Save your tears. We'll reap your soul slowly. We have centuries to discover the things that make you whimper. You think your nighttime world is closed to me? Your mind is so naked. A book that yearns to be read. A door that begs to be opened."

Another one:

"We have such sights to show you. Such pleasure. Such pain."

hellraiser

"your so wise. Your like a miniature Buddha, covered in hair"

Anchorman

"Let me describe Monty's amazing sexual prowress. He'd barrel into me with that pathetic excuse for a child's penis and it would end so quickly, so abruptly I wouldn't have time to feel any morbid accidental amusement towards his 'technique'; which was basically him seizuring on top of me for about... oh 45 seconds. While I layed there trying not to laugh, or cry."

Anchorman

"Let me describe Monty's amazing sexual prowress. He'd barrel into me with that pathetic excuse for a child's penis and it would end so quickly, so abruptly I wouldn't have time to feel any morbid accidental amusement towards his 'technique'; which was basically him seizuring on top of me for about... oh 45 seconds. While I layed there trying not to laugh, or cry."

Waiting

Man #1 - "Ok, Name your favorite dinaosaur?"

Both Man 1 & 2 together- "Philisoraptor"

Man #2 - "alright. If you were a chick, who's the one guy you would sleep with?"

Both together - "John Stamos"

Man #1 - "WHAT!?"

Man #2 - "Did we just become best friends?"

Man #1 - YEP!